Welcome To aBlackWeb

Official Wrestling News Thread

He's no different than everyone who feel like they gotta respond to EVERYTHING
No he is the owner of the company, he looks like a child doing this. Ive held baxk on the TK bs just because im like he is figuring things out with a company less then 4 yrs old but he over doing it now, it just looks ridiculous. He is making an ass of himself.

The report Ro just posted is exactly what he needs to do, put the phone away.

Last edited:
No he is the owner of the company, he looks like a child doing this. Ive held baxk on the TK bs just because im like he is figuring things out with a company less then 4 yrs old but he over doing it now, it just looks ridiculous. He is making an ass of himself.

The report Ro just posted is exactly what he needs to do, put the phone away.

Meh...I still don't care. As long as that shyt doesn't crossover into the quality of the matches being booked...then I can care less.

I'm not gonna get up in arms over it. He'll get the picture of how dumb he looks eventually

Drew w/ the heels and Rollins w/ the faces?? Unless they planning another Reigns vs Roman match for traditional title vs title
Forgot about Drew talking with Rhea Monday. Seth should defend the title. The faces should recruit LA Knight unless he's facing Roman since he crossed the bloodline

Back