Welcome To aBlackWeb

Official Wrestling News Thread

Ah yes let me bring race into the conversation because I made comments like:

“Biracial Banks” or “Wigger Lyons”

Is that about it?

FYI Romans entire reign has been more entertaining but Bianca’s last few months as champion were kind of dull
i'm proud of the black queen's run.... she carries herself with grace & she married within her own race..... what's wrong with that brother?

i was trying to explain to Ro that we as black people should support other black people in wrestling success.... wrestling is a cac sport /entertainment... blacks don't get too many chances on top... if i'm lying tell me.

Supporting black wrestlers should always be the move. Supporting bad booking decisions absolutely isn't. Bianca don't need the belt rn. Keep her away from it and keep her in quality feuds and it'll mean so much more when she finally wins it back.

2 things that can be true at the same time

Supporting black wrestlers should always be the move. Supporting bad booking decisions absolutely isn't. Bianca don't need the belt rn. Keep her away from it and keep her in quality feuds and it'll mean so much more when she finally wins it back.

It’s this simple

Bianca's next title reign should be a heel run. Not right now. But down the road. But a Rhea vs Bianca should definitely be at the end of that road at WM.

Again...Asuka needs a good title run.

Charlotte and Becky should be nowhere the title any time soon, or down the road.

Ro you just shitted on Bianca... stop playing both sides of the fence.

Lmao no I didn’t. I just said the last few months of her reign were boring. That’s it. Stop trying to make it a-

I keep forgetting who I’m addressing this to lol

i seen a shoot interview wit wwe hofer Jacqueline.... she said she was so happy to see Bianca win the title the first time.... she said Aa women are not looked to be booked as much as world champions compared to their white bread female counterparts.

It's true. Sasha didn't have a title run worth shit in the WWE. Bianca is the one that really meant the most.
Sasha unlike Bianca is mixed....... she made sure she catered to white folks.... i know this to be true with some biracial people i know.

Back