Welcome To aBlackWeb

Official Wrestling News Thread

Yeah AEW is definitely the reason why WWE is talkin about having WM in London. And we know it's going to be at Wembley. You love to see it.

Shyt about to be lit for AEW
All I was thinking in my head during the press confrence and all the WWE guys expressing Mania in London was that AEW was the reason.

I dont think the last 2-5 Manias had over 70k paid tickets.

Also read WWE only does Mania for cities who out bid eachother and London wouldnt give them a dollar because rhey are the number 1 tourist destination in the world so they like fuck a bid we dont need it.

I would go to WM in London. That trip would probably cost a grip but it would be a bomb ass experience.

Shit I would love to go to ALL-IN

WWE loves a counter-program. They've even tracked back on that, claiming if it does happen it won't actually happen till at least 2026. MPs have started pushing for Mania to actually happen here though.

HHH can’t make it happen
London has to make a bid to host

batista

batista-entrance.gif

Strictly speaking as an attendee, when I went to Raw back in October even sitting where I was that pyro was LOUD. Idk how these niggas ear drums haven’t been blown to hell being at the entrance with all that pyro goin off

HHH can’t make it happen
London has to make a bid to host
The gov will probably make a bid once they see the push that MPs are making for it. The scenes around the O2 during MITB weekend (as well as the sales for All In) are enough to prove that London (and by extension those travelling from all over Europe) will bring them one of their largest gates ever. I had homies that don't even tune in saying they wished they went lmao.

Strictly speaking as an attendee, when I went to Raw back in October even sitting where I was that pyro was LOUD. Idk how these niggas ear drums haven’t been blown to hell being at the entrance with all that pyro goin off

I don’t know why AEWs pyro sounds so quiet. With all that money TK has, he can’t have louder pyro?

WWE loves a counter-program. They've even tracked back on that, claiming if it does happen it won't actually happen till at least 2026. MPs have started pushing for Mania to actually happen here though.

I saw that earlier on IG.

Aye props to Tony for swinging big and having the confidence to have this at Wembley.

When is the last time WrestleMania actually had over 70K paid tickets? Not counting those 2 nights joints where they try and add both lol.

Back