Welcome To aBlackWeb

Official Wrestling News Thread

Grand rising lil bro,

Let’s start this day off right: reset and cleanse the previous day(s) juju and what not. Get what’ you need off your chest and out your heart. How come you chose to make up a lie to support an argument nobody was trying to make? Are you not confident in your self-proclaimed elite IQ? Is it insecurity in debate?

Let’s have at it this is a safe space this here Friday rising or morning as common folk would say
:js4:

giphy.gif

Say bro Go ahead and let us know why you resort to such gimmicks and chicanery for the internets. There’s no amount of gifs you can post that will change the fact yous a lyin ass n-word but you can grow. We grow here on these parts of ABW. Don’t you wanna grow for the betterment of the black community?
:popcorn2:

its a good look cause he got a lot of buzz right now

maybe one of them locks him down for a summer performance

I had forgot all about him performing right before the Bloodline match at mania cause it felt kinda rushed
Im suprised Khan on WWE side didnt get Weeknd to perform since he did the last 2-3 Mania themes. He one of the biggest artist out so they should of got him for the buzz/promotion in media alone.

I think Droz's injury is what pushed me away from wanting to become a wrestler. That and Hayabusa breaking his neck attempting a move he was supposed to be the master of (lionsault). Though with Droz, it wasn't even a high risk move, just an Irish whip into the turnbuckle.

Back