Welcome To aBlackWeb

Official Wrestling News Thread

The unmasking and run was one of MANY reasons i stepped away from WWE during those years. Just stupid ass dumb shit they were throwing at the wall. Shocking Shanes testicles and all that was silly and then the shit with Triple H....

Kane never been the same since 2001 as far as being a "cool" character.

Last edited:
Dude couldn't breathe under the mask and character needed a revitalization 🤷🏾‍♂️
This was unfortunately the only reason it got dropped. I thought when he was beefing with Mysterio they were teasing the return of the OG mask just to debut the stupid one he wore at the end of his career.

This was unfortunately the only reason it got dropped. I thought when he was beefing with Mysterio they were teasing the return of the OG mask just to debut the stupid one he wore at the end of his career.

Didn't he wear a mask ON TOP of his previous mask?? Wasn't it like some welder type of mask?

Yeah man I had stopped watching shortly after the unmasking I think the last Kane match I could remember was when he faced Taker at Mania 20.

When I would pop in every now and then and seen that he was some corporate washed Nigga I couldn’t believe it.

Kane was only cool from 97-2001
Hell of a run tho

Didn't he wear a mask ON TOP of his previous mask?? Wasn't it like some welder type of mask?

the welder mask
the mask beneath the welder mask
the wing attached to the mask
his ring gear

2012 kane was just ugly as shit

team hell no was cool tho

The 6/28 edition of AEW Dynamite on TBS brought in 809,000 overnight viewers, down from last week's 902,000 overnight viewers according to Wrestlenomics.com.

In the 18-49 demo, AEW scored a 0.24, down from last week's 0.33

Back