Welcome To aBlackWeb

Official Wrestling News Thread

Dusty. Flair. Hogan. STING aint a bad one either.

I didnt watch wrestling before 96 so im not going to act like I know Dusty had WCW booming like that but I know he was hands on with alot of the PPV names and some gimmick matches. Part of me still feels Goldberg was the bigger financial and global star.

Dusty. Flair. Hogan. STING aint a bad one either.

I didnt watch wrestling before 96 so im not going to act like I know Dusty had WCW booming like that but I know he was hands on with alot of the PPV names and some gimmick matches. Part of me still feels Goldberg was the bigger financial and global star.

I did...and yes Dusty indeed had NWA/WCW booming. His feuds wit the 4 Horsemen was legendary man.

They sold 40000 tickets to the Georgia Dome on the promise of Goldberg challenging for the title.

Considering WCW never made no money before the nWo hard to put anybody above the players from that era.

Goldberg was one of the biggest draws WCW ever had lol. Personal opinion doesn't change that fact. The more modern WCW and Goldberg were synonymous so even debating his spot there is kinda crazy.

Goldberg was one of the biggest draws WCW ever had lol. Personal opinion doesn't change that fact. The more modern WCW and Goldberg were synonymous so even debating his spot there is kinda crazy.

Yeah to say that Goldberg's impact in WCW wasn't a big deal is insane.

He's definitely one of the reasons for WCW's success during that period. He and the NWO were the reasons that back button on the remote got abused. Lol

Goldberg had a 2 year run if that, I don't see him as this top 4 guy in WCW history. Bill is the definition of had a spark when he started.....

Didn't Bill start in mid 97 and by 99 the company was going downhill toward financial ruin, that drawing power didn’t last long.

Back