Welcome To aBlackWeb

Official Wrestling News Thread

They def didnt suprass Bill as far as overall. DDP easily one of my fav qrestlers in WCW but nah. Goldberg had WCW on lock once his streak got momentum.
DDP had one of the best feuds in the history of the company against Macho and had one of the most over characters with a great finishing move. What great feud Goldberg ever had?

Dusty is the reason there's a Great American Bash, Starcade and War Games and one of their top bookers and his rivalry with Flair. I think he has topped Goldberg

DDP had one of the best feuds in the history of the company against Macho and had one of the most over characters with a great finishing move. What great feud Goldberg ever had?

Dusty is the reason there's a Great American Bash, Starcade and War Games and one of their top bookers and his rivalry with Flair. I think he has topped Goldberg
It doesnt matter we both know Goldberg was the mega star for them. I always look at the Mt Rushmores as the ones who make big impacts for the company and Goldberg was more over and a mega star compared to DDP and Macho at the time. Pretty confident numbers will show he was a bigger draw then Macho and DDP combined at the time. Best matches and feuds dont add too much to that for me unless they brought in huge crowds and merch sales.

Folks can argue Goldbergs spot on that with a Dusty but it def aint DDP and Macho unlesss there was more spots.

It doesnt matter we both know Goldberg was the mega star for them. I always look at the Mt Rushmores as the ones who make big impacts for the company and Goldberg was more over and a mega star compared to DDP and Macho at the time. Pretty confident numbers will show he was a bigger draw then Macho and DDP combined at the time. Best matches and feuds dont add too much to that for me unless they brought in huge crowds and merch sales.
Eric Bischoff gotta go up there before bill

Back