Official College Basketball Thread/Prospect Watch

Status
Not open for further replies.
DSJ was pretty inefficient but he's still far from a finished product. I don't think he will ever be a great defender but then again there aren't too many guys who are at PG in the league. I do however think he will become a more consistent shooter over time. Still got faith in my guy becoming an all star down the line . He's a dog and willing to put in the work to become great. Plus he's got skills and athleticism that you can't teach. Runs the PnR really well has good court vision and can get to the rim really well. I'm still high on him.

As for Isaac. From what I've seen in the handful of games he's played is that he's exactly who I thought he was. Defensive ace but his offense has a long long way to go and the injurys are starting to concern me. Got hurt in summer league and we had to sit him out. Hurt both his ankles twice this year where he missed 3 months.

Idk man dsj looks like a derrick rose clone imo and you aint winning nothin with those type of players, and his health will always be a question mark

Carlisle was benching duke for yogi ferrell until they shamelessly started tankin

Idk man dsj looks like a derrick rose clone imo and you aint winning nothin with those type of players, and his health will always be a question mark

Carlisle was benching duke for yogi ferrell until they shamelessly started tankin

I think he has more range then Rose but I see the similarities for sure. Got a little Dame in him too. We'll see tho like i said it's still early. I took Yogi playing over him as a tank tactic. Not sure what the analytics suggest but that team was definitely on some funny shit after the all star break. Niggas had no shame in showing how much they wanted to lose.

I'm hoping the best for Isaac(obviously because he's on my team) but I just don't see a star when i watch him but again it's early and I'll probably get a better understanding of where he stands after next season. I would love for him yo continue putting on weight and eventually end up playing the 5. He was around 210 on draft night currently up to 225. If we can get him around 240 by the end of next year that would be ideal but these niggas are hinting toward playing him on the wing for the foreseeable future. Only problem with that is hes not yet a consistent enough shooter and a below average ball handler.

Final Big Board

1. DeAndre Ayton - Karl Anthony Towns

2. Luka Doncic - Rm Hedo Turkoglu

3. Jarren Jackson Jr - Rm Serge Ibaka

4. Marvin Bagley - NA

5. Michael Porter Jr - NA

6. Mo Bamba - Rudy Gobert

7. Trae Young - pm Steph Curry

8. Mikal Bridges - Otto Porter Jr

9.Wendell Carter Jr - pm Al Horford

10. Collin Sexton - Eric Bledsoe

11. Miles Bridges - Josh Smith

12. Kevin Knox - Tobias Harris

13. Johntay Porter - pm Marc Gasol

14. Anfernee Simons - NA

On the bubble

Robert Williams

Lonnie Walker

Shai Gilgeous Alexander

Zhair Smith

Mitchell Robinson

nbadraft.net wack fuck their retarded mocks.I think sexton gonna body workouts and go 6 to orlando

I can see that. I fuck with young bull but his shooting is just too much of a question mark for me to feel confident about that pick. The way I got it right now

1.Bamba
2.Trae
3.MPJ
4.Sexton
5.Carter Jr

I can see that. I fuck with young bull but his shooting is just too much of a question mark for me to feel confident about that pick. The way I got it right now

1.Bamba
2.Trae
3.MPJ
4.Sexton
5.Carter Jr
Orlando has 2 early 2nd Rd picks... maybe they can use that for some trade bait to move up

1.Bamba
2.Trae
3.MPJ
4.Sexton
5.Carter Jr

T mac said Mpj reminds him of himself and he thinks he'll be an instant impact player like tatum

Damn

read bamba wing span measured out at 7 feet 10 inches

Process still fluid.Already heard kings or hawks may trade down

Ideal Mpj(mikal,trae young) at 7 jacob evans at 22.All I know is the bulls are high on mpj so we'll see how it plays out

Last edited:
Orlando has 2 early 2nd Rd picks... maybe they can use that for some trade bait to move up

Most i can see us moving up to is the 17-24 range and that would require a player + a pick. I would like to see us move Vuc or Ross who are both expiring deals to the Bucks + 35 to the Bucks for 17 + Delevadova. Need to get with in striking range of Johntay or Simons

T mac said Mpj reminds him of himself and he thinks he'll be an instant impact player like tatum

Damn

read bamba wing span measured out at 7 feet 10 inches

Process still fluid.Already heard kings or hawks may trade down

Ideal Mpj(mikal,trae young) at 7 jacob evans at 22.All I know is the bulls are high on mpj so we'll see how it plays out

Bamba is a fucking mutant. I'm warming up to Porter Jr at 6 but I hate the fit. Might just have to move AG or Isaac down the line. If the medicals check out I don't see him making out of the top 5. Schroeder could be on the move so I got my eye on the Hawks as potential Trae suiters. Guess they can still get him if they move down a few spots.

@A.F.R.I.C.A I am watching a bunch of Zhaire Smith videos, why is this guy not looked at as a top 5-10 pick? Is his shot that bad? Could be a big steal for a late lottery team.

@A.F.R.I.C.A I am watching a bunch of Zhaire Smith videos, why is this guy not looked at as a top 5-10 pick? Is his shot that bad? Could be a big steal for a late lottery team.

He's very raw but super athletic.A more polished diallo from kentucky, I like smith 5-10 is a reach

He's more 15-22 range imo

Pretty much what I was expecting. Thought Collin was taller then Trae but it might just be the hair.

Trae young liking all pics of him in a magic jersey and tweets of him goin to orlando. He's 6'1.75 with shoes and has the shortest wingspan at the combine, weighs 176.I know he's 19 and will naturally get stronger but he's shorter than I thought(sexton too)

You still want young? Maguc can trade down and get him if they want

He's very raw but super athletic.A more polished diallo from kentucky, I like smith 5-10 is a reach

Trae young liking all pics of him in a magic jersey and tweets of him goin to orlando. He's 6'1.75 with shoes and has the shortest wingspan at the combine, weighs 176.I know he's 19 and will naturally get stronger but he's shorter than I thought(sexton too)

You still want young? Maguc can trade down and get him if they want

He's been doing that all year but yea he's making it even more obvious now that he wants to be here. Still want him at 6. Don't want to run the risk of another team jumping us and taking him before us. I can see the clippers trying to move up by packaging their picks. We're in a good spot to walk away with Trae Bamba or MPJ. Got and outside shot at JJJ slipping to us.

He's been doing that all year but yea he's making it even more obvious now that he wants to be here. Still want him at 6. Don't want to run the risk of another team jumping us and taking him before us. I can see the clippers trying to move up by packaging their picks. We're in a good spot to walk away with Trae Bamba or MPJ. Got and outside shot at JJJ slipping to us.

Highly doubt jjj falls out the top 4 his measurements shows he has the same wing span as AD,Bigger hands,same height without shoes,12 pounds heavier same body fat,slightly higher standing reach at 18 y/o add his defensive ability and range.He a top 4 lock

I like youngs game but I thought he was 6'2 without shoes and 6'3 with shoes.He's smaller than curry was when he was drafted(& the knock on him at the time was his size)

Might be a risk at 6 that's all I'm saying

If he shows an improved Jump shot in workouts before the draft, u dont think thats enough to improve his draft stock?

I know i should not get deceived by these "raw, but super athletic" players. For the longest time, i thought KJ McDaniels was going to put things together and become really good, lol.

Highly doubt jjj falls out the top 4 his measurements shows he has the same wing span as AD,Bigger hands,same height without shoes,12 pounds heavier same body fat,slightly higher standing reach at 18 y/o add his defensive ability and range.He a top 4 lock

I like youngs game but I thought he was 6'2 without shoes and 6'3 with shoes.He's smaller than curry was when he was drafted(& the knock on him at the time was his size)

Might be a risk at 6 that's all I'm saying

I'm comfortable taking him 6th. If we can trade down a spot or 2 and still get him great but we can't get cute. Take the BPA and keep it moving.

Status
Not open for further replies.