Welcome To aBlackWeb

Official College Basketball Thread/Prospect Watch

Status
Not open for further replies.
I remember last year the word was we promised the big dude Tony Bradley from UNC and we took Kuz while he was on the board the first time then traded him to Utah a couple spots back for Josh Hart and the 2nd round pick that became Thomas Bryant when he was on the board again.

So could be true but idk considering what happened last draft

Edit: I guess trading his rights would still be considered honoring a promise

Last edited:
I was on LG earlier and I see a growing amount of supporters for Kevin Huerter at 25.

Wow, I did not know about Robinson to the Lakers. Now it makes sense why most mock drafts have him going to us.

A laker fan brought this proposal to the bulls board.Would y'all be down for Bulls #7 in exchange for ingram,deng and the lakers #25?

Bulls perspective they get a young wing,another 1st.Lakers perspective they clear out dengs salary have 2 max slots and the #7 pick to keep/trade (to the spurs and could still keep randle). The lakers would have options they could basically trade for kahwi and sign pg & still have dough to spend or sign pg and lebron and have the #7 pick & still trade for kahwi

I'd do it

A laker fan brought this proposal to the bulls board.Would y'all be down for Bulls #7 in exchange for ingram,deng and the lakers #25?

Bulls perspective they get a young wing,another 1st.Lakers perspective they clear out dengs salary have 2 max slots and the #7 pick to keep/trade (to the spurs and could still keep randle). The lakers would have options they could basically trade for kahwi and sign pg & still have dough to spend or sign pg and lebron and have the #7 pick & still trade for kahwi

I'd do it
I am ok with it as long as we are 100% sure we are getting the 2 max free agents. No use giving up assets to get rid of Deng if we are not sure they are coming.

I'd do it
I am surprised u would do it. U must really be high on Ingram. U don't feel there is any player u can get at 7 better than him?

I am surprised u would do it. U must really be high on Ingram. U don't feel there is any player u can get at 7 better than him?

Doubt it

Bulls will most likely draft wendell carter if they keep the pick he decent but I rather get wings ingram,22nd and 25th(hutchison & okogie/evans)

I love porters game but there's this whiteboy who claims he had the same surgery except it was on a lower part of his vertebrae and he insists that injury will linger long term that's a big risk to take.

Bulls need wings & I think ingram will be better than knox,both bridges and they are all projected to go 8-14.

Doubt it

Bulls will most likely draft wendell carter if they keep the pick he decent but I rather get wings ingram,22nd and 25th(hutchison & okogie/evans)

Bulls need wings & I think ingram will be better than knox,both bridges and they are all projected to go 8-14.

I feel the same way, but we "Fans" tend to over-hype our own players, so it is always good to seek outside perspectives.

The way u spelt it out, seems like the perfect trade for both teams, but i think u guys would most likely say no and want more. Magic and Pelinka have shown they are not attached to these kids with the Dlo trade to get rid of Mozgov, i think they would be open to it.

Luka could fall to 4 or 5? Heard the Grizz were shopping thier pick too. Wouldn't be mad at a trade up depending on the price.

http://www.espn.com/nba/story/_/id/...doncic-helps-real-madrid-win-euroleague-title

The growing consensus among NBA decision-makers in attendance at Stark Arena in Belgrade is that the teams drafting behind the Phoenix Suns at No. 1, the Sacramento Kings and Atlanta Hawks are likely to pass on European prodigy in favor of American frontcourt players. The question remains whether a team will trade up into the top three to snag Doncic, or if he will fall to the No. 4 (Memphis) or even the No. 5 pick (Dallas) after being heavily scouted in the Euroleague playoffs against Panathinaikos and mostly struggling

Hutchinson worked out for the bulls & t wolves before the combine then got a promise

and his agent is a chicago based agent with plenty former and current bulls player as clients and is mpj's agent

so it makes sense

Ellie Okobo dropped 44 on the best team in France according to Givony and his teammates froze him out in crunch time. If we pass on Trae I want us to go after this kid or Simons. Might have to trade up for them

Last edited:
Snoop back!!! Not surprised he made the decision to return for his senior season but I think he's going to have a big year

If we keep the 25th pick, i would like us to draft one of Khyri Thomas, Landry Shamet, Jontay Porter or Anfernee Simons.

I might be ok with Grayson Allen just for the jokes.
Adding Jerome Robinson to this list. Very impressive offensively. Defense is supposed to be his main weakness, but i believe that can be taught if effort is given.

Divencenzo going earlier then that. I can see teams looking at him to be the Donovan Mitchell of this draft and reaching a little. Still got love for my guy TY but if we pass on him for a front court player I really want Okobo or Duval with our next pick.

Divencenzo going earlier then that. I can see teams looking at him to be the Donovan Mitchell of this draft and reaching a little. Still got love for my guy TY but if we pass on him for a front court player I really want Okobo or Duval with our next pick.
You think Issac is going to work out? I know a lot of drafts have y’all getting a big, like you said need a PG too

You think Issac is going to work out? I know a lot of drafts have y’all getting a big, like you said need a PG too

Isaac is going to be really good. Already the best defensive player on the team. I think he's going to be special on that end. Offensively he's still a bit of a question mark but what worries me the most is he might be injury prone. I've warmed up to the pick tho. I honestly don't know who were taking. Could be anyone.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back