Welcome To aBlackWeb

Official College Basketball Thread/Prospect Watch

Status
Not open for further replies.
Eh, it was just related to that agency idk the schools necessarily did anything wrong.

Davis got $1500 (chump change compared to to others) and there’s no evidence Ibeh got anything. And both of those guys were Barnes recruits.

Yeah I know just kind of the shit cherry on a shit season lol

@A.F.R.I.C.A Seeing alot of Trae Young/Jimmer comparisons lately. Does that sound reasonable?

I did not watch Jimmer much, but from what i remember, he did not pass the ball as well as Trae Young does.

@A.F.R.I.C.A Seeing alot of Trae Young/Jimmer comparisons lately. Does that sound reasonable?

I did not watch Jimmer much, but from what i remember, he did not pass the ball as well as Trae Young does.

Not even close. People are quick to forget that Trae is putting up these numbers and playing at this high a level as a freshman. Jimmer Dame and Steph were all three or four year guys. On top of that Trae is playing in a brutal conference with some pretty impressive defences. Those guys I named were playing against mid major competition.

If you were talking about just in terms of playing style I can see some similarities but like you said Trae is a much better floor General with a much better offensive skill set. That comp is honestly pretty ridiculous

FBI wiretaps intercepted telephone conversations between Arizona coach Sean Miller and Christian Dawkins, a key figure in the FBI's investigation into college basketball corruption, in which Miller discussed paying $100,000 to ensure star freshman DeAndre Ayton signed with the Wildcats, sources familiar with the government's evidence told ESPN.

FBI wiretaps intercepted telephone conversations between Arizona coach Sean Miller and Christian Dawkins, a key figure in the FBI's investigation into college basketball corruption, in which Miller discussed paying $100,000 to ensure star freshman DeAndre Ayton signed with the Wildcats, sources familiar with the government's evidence told ESPN.

This is just the beginning.....more coaches will get jammed up on wiretaps that will be released.....I wonder how this effects the teams during March Madness

This is just the beginning.....more coaches will get jammed up on wiretaps that will be released.....I wonder how this effects the teams during March Madness
I’m just praying UK ain’t talking reckless on one of them wiretaps giving players big money.... So far looks like one of our players had a Meal paid for him(Knox),and (Bam) may have took some money in High School like a loan,and promised to give it back.

That would be good, that got another Top 10 recruit coming in next season too...Reef had LSU on his list also

Yea the wing I think his name is King or some shit. He probably only showed LSU love because of his pops lol you know how sensitive he is. LSU will be nice next year tho so i guess they could be in play. Reef is a West coast kid tho can't really see him leaving unless it's for a blue blood.

Ayton came out and dominated tonight. He's the clear cut best player in this draft. Likely going number 1. Doncic the only other guy i can see challenging him for that top spot.

Ayton came out and dominated tonight. He's the clear cut best player in this draft. Likely going number 1. Doncic the only other guy i can see challenging him for that top spot.
Yeah, he is... nice all-around player. They saying the guy from overseas may go first too. I just haven’t seen any footage of him play, lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back