Welcome To aBlackWeb

Official Black Web Boxing Corner

Added to Calendar: 05-18-24

Who Wins Tonight?

• Tank Davis

• Frank Martin

Results are only viewable after voting.
Glad Tank and Benavidez won. I was going for them two.

Thnx for posting this, cause I wanted to see who was gonna post about the victory.

Idk who this dude is and never heard of him, but he put hands all over Gary A. Russell. Enjoyed this fight. I was impressed and finna try to keep an eye on dude. I didn't expect to see all this. I didn't see the need to deduct a point from him either, it wasn't that serious. He deserved that decision.

Glad Tank and Benavidez won. I was going for them two.

Thnx for posting this, cause I wanted to see who was gonna post about the victory.

Idk who this dude is and never heard of him, but he put hands all over Gary A. Russell. Enjoyed this fight. I was impressed and finna try to keep an eye on dude. I didn't expect to see all this. I didn't see the need to deduct a point from him either, it wasn't that serious. He deserved that decision.
Yeah, that point deduction was unnecessary. Dude is a player at 140....skillset nice

Yeah, that point deduction was unnecessary. Dude is a player at 140....skillset nice

I forgot the commentators names, but they saw the exact same thing I saw when watching the fight. They said his holding was "strategic". Which it was, it wasn't worth taking a point away from him. His trainer told him "they're against us" when they took that point. But in the end, he got the W. Cool.

I was waiting for the Benavidez/Tank fights and happened to come across this gem. Dude held his own in this fight.

Im a big Serrano fan but shes selling this fight lol if any other top female at this stage in their career was fighting this opponent they would catch heat... Shes fighting a chick who fought 99% of her carer in Colombia and most her opponents have huge losing records...

Just a stay busy for the big one with Katie. I'm not mad at it. She's staying active and keeping sharp.

Just a stay busy for the big one with Katie. I'm not mad at it. She's staying active and keeping sharp.

Yeah I get it but shes promoting it like shes fighting a competitive banger... She could had got in someone like Persoon or another B) level fighter that has been around and fought a few other top females years back to stay busy...

This is someone you would fight in your 2nd or 3rd fight...

Back