Welcome To aBlackWeb

Official Black Web Boxing Corner

Added to Calendar: 05-18-24

Who Wins Tonight?

• Tank Davis

• Frank Martin

Results are only viewable after voting.

WBC are always gonna protect their favourite fighters, theyre joke of an organisation...

Although I dont like the way the IBF are quick to strip fighters (like Uysk after the undisputed fight for example) atleast they are consistent and its because they are making sure every fighter faces their mandos... Either fight your mando or lose your belt, no favouritism...

Man I wish Claressa (and savannah) were a couple weight classes lighter or had more competition at their respected weights... Claressa's opponents record is ridiculous... Just look at the betting odds, the opponent is 10/1 and if you put $10 on Claressa you get 45 Cents in profit...

Its so frustrating as it feels like Claressa's talents are being wasted (though no fault of her own) due to the lack of competition... Shes an elite fighter, great at promoting and selling fights but other than Savannah shes got no one elite or close to elite to fight... Her and Savannah literally only have eachother to fight...

I cant wait until her and Savannah have their MMA fight though, both ladies should make bank and theres loads of intrigue with few more variables... As I think Claressa beats Savannah again in a traditional boxing match...

Back