FEATURED Official Black Web Boxing Corner

Added to Calendar: 05-18-24

test
Inoue as monstrous as expected. Seemed like he really took extra joy in that beating for what Nery had done in Japan in the past.

Inoue came out sluggish and got punished for it. It says a lot about him that he pulled himself together. He cocky as shit lol.

Talented but lol let’s take it easy, I ain’t putting nobody above Terence.

He started at Light Flyweight now gone 5 weight classes taking on everyone and been undisputed at Bantam and now Super Bantam maintaining 90% KO ratio and looking great whilst doing it... Inoue is the P4P GOAT...

And Bud is that dude but I got Inoue over him atm...

• Haha
Reactions: RandomNegro
Inoue came out sluggish and got punished for it. It says a lot about him that he pulled himself together. He cocky as shit lol.

Think hes found it so easy as of late that getting tagged there, especially by someone as heavy handed as Nery was almost a blessing, he realised he cant afford to get careless, especially at the heavier weights now... After that he put on a show...

Reactions: Swabbie
He started at Light Flyweight now gone 5 weight classes taking on everyone and been undisputed at Bantam and Super Bantam maintaining 90% KO ratio and looking great whilst doing it... Inoue is the P4P GOAT...
Against a bunch of niggas nobody don’t know and aren’t proven like other fighters at higher weights, hell the fuck no.

Reactions: Lion_Heart
Against a bunch of niggas nobody don’t know and aren’t proven like other fighters at higher weights, hell the fuck no.
One could say Crawford beat named but wrecked fighters though Crawford is great but slightly overrated

hes moving on a much faster track than many fighters compare the first 20 ish fights🤷🏾‍♂️

• Wack
Reactions: RandomNegro
You could easily criticise Crawford's best wins... Post car crash Spence, post leg amputated and post broken eye socket Brook, shot to sh!t Khan who was also out of his weight class and Porter's last ever fight...

I still have Inoue 1st, Bud 2nd...