Welcome To aBlackWeb

FEATURED Official Black Web Boxing Corner

test
Dying on the Haney hill is something else.

I don't think he suck though. I've just never felt he was as good as billed.

Last edited:
Haney team let the theatrics get to em... I thought it was odd when Devin was challenging Ryan to meet in the center of the ring as if he's a brawler... Once he got cracked in the 1st round, it exposed they didn't have a solid gameplan to make the right adjustments imo... He fought well in the mid-rounds even though he never fully recovered from the 1st round. Then he got cracked again in the 7th... He really was done at that point.

I still like Haney and a loss shouldn't write him off as a top fighter.. Bill gotta calm down though

Haney team let the theatrics get to em... I thought it was odd when Devin was challenging Ryan to meet in the center of the ring as if he's a brawler... Once he got cracked in the 1st round, it exposed they didn't have a solid gameplan to make the right adjustments imo... He fought well in the mid-rounds even though he never fully recovered from the 1st round. Then he got cracked again in the 7th... He really was done at that point.

I still like Haney and a loss shouldn't write him off as a top fighter.. Bill gotta calm down though
Some of these father trainers be in the way with their side show bullshit or just undue influence

Both fighters abandoned the jab that fight..the jab is such an all purpose tool
Haney definitely has one of the better jabs but you wouldn't know it...

But yea that first knock down had a psychological impactas well

Back