Welcome To aBlackWeb

FEATURED Official Black Web Boxing Corner

test
I can't get over how the Haney's got finessed by Garcia and Golden Boy. They supposed to be smarter than that.
I was in disbelief watching the fight, he couldn't get out of the way of that left hand even though he knew before the fight it was going to be his main weapon.

I was in disbelief watching the fight, he couldn't get out of the way of that left hand even though he knew before the fight it was going to be his main weapon.

Facts! After the first two knockdowns Garcia started walking through Devin's punches like they were nothing. Devin thought even with Garcia not killing himself to make weight he would still be able to beat him.

Facts! After the first two knockdowns Garcia started walking through Devin's punches like they were nothing. Devin thought even with Garcia not killing himself to make weight he would still be able to beat him.
It’s not that complicated we all seen Ryan get his jaw disrespected crazy in his last couple of fights , he basically figured if Tank can stop Ryan by basically landing 2 punches

He figured he d do the same

He wasn’t counting on that nigga coming in at a 170 pounds lol and w all that crazy nigga adrenaline

Back