Welcome To aBlackWeb

FEATURED Official Black Web Boxing Corner

Added to Calendar: 05-18-24

test
Yea we get the business of boxing bullshit. These cats arent saying hey if the money is right i will fight spence. They dont even want to be unifed champion . They are making every excuse to duck Errol. In some cases they arent even mentioning his name. These cats are ducking spence period. They know they cant beat him for one , secondly they arent even going to look good in the fight . Lastly the understand once they lose to Spence their whole value drops. Possibly the worst case of ducking by WWs in boxing history.
Part of the reason I want Spence to knock them off is because he’ll fight anybody. When they stop getting hung up on undefeated, it’ll stop diminishing their value. It’s up to all of us a boxing culture to shift that narrative that if you ain’t undefeated, you ain’t shit. Manny done loss and been knocked out multiple times, he’s still an all time great. Lamont having to take that fight pissed me off. Dude Held one of them bullshit portions of the title that put him in position for a Thurman shot.

Part of the reason I want Spence to knock them off is because he’ll fight anybody. When they stop getting hung up on undefeated, it’ll stop diminishing their value. It’s up to all of us a boxing culture to shift that narrative that if you ain’t undefeated, you ain’t shit. Manny done loss and been knocked out multiple times, he’s still an all time great. Lamont having to take that fight pissed me off. Dude Held one of them bullshit portions of the title that put him in position for a Thurman shot.
I agree. No argument here. But this different. Folks even call out GGG , the known killa. They wont say Spence name with any agression . These cats are shook.

That whole mindset is because of Floyd and how he flipped it to generate big dollars. At the end of the day, whole it's a sport, it's their profession. And that's the main motivation for most of these boxers. Theu are trying to replicate his model. Errol just seems to be a different type of dude.

An elimator match up would be dope.

I think Porter vs Garcia would be A good fight too. I'd be leaning towards Porter.

I think Garcia smokes Porter. Think he done took his time to grow into division now and Porter would allow him to counter. If I’m not mistaken, it was a left hook Broner stunned Porter with. Def rather see that b4 one gets Thurman

I think Garcia smokes Porter. Think he done took his time to grow into division now and Porter would allow him to counter. If I’m not mistaken, it was a left hook Broner stunned Porter with. Def rather see that b4 one gets Thurman

True. But Thurman has a mean left too. And Porter went the distance. I feel like Garcia isn't going to be able to handle Porter' s physicality as well as Thurman did.

Lets not forget fans held fast to that silly notion that if you lose a fight your a bum... or the often repeated phrase of "exposed" the nature of any combat sport is that you are going to win and lose it doenst matter if you lose it matters to whom and how you lose and how you get back up from that loss. being undefeated is unrealistc.. sometimes even when you win you lose literally and figuratively

one things about garcia is he fights lazy as fuck sometimes his resume trumps all of the guys even mentioned but he aint a dog he looks lethargic sometimes

Lets not forget fans held fast to that silly notion that if you lose a fight your a bum... or the often repeated phrase of "exposed" the nature of any combat sport is that you are going to win and lose it doenst matter if you lose it matters to whom and how you lose and how you get back up from that loss. being undefeated is unrealistc.. sometimes even when you win you lose literally and figuratively
Casual fans do put alot of weight in a 0.

So basically we gon have to wait for CRAWFORD vs SPENCE....Bud is the ONLY WW willing to fight him...fuck all the business aspects of it cuz if Porter, Garcia, or Thurman fought Spence this year, either of those fights would generate big dollars for both fighters, maybe even PPV dollars ONLY IF THEY FOUGHT SPENCE..fans don't wanna see Porter Garcia Thurman fight each other again they wanna see these niggas fight SPENCE point blank period...that's it..all 3 of these niggas talk big shit but they KNOW WITHOUT A DOUBT, Spence would beat they ass...shameful shit

So basically we gon have to wait for CRAWFORD vs SPENCE....Bud is the ONLY WW willing to fight him...fuck all the business aspects of it cuz if Porter, Garcia, or Thurman fought Spence this year, either of those fights would generate big dollars for both fighters, maybe even PPV dollars ONLY IF THEY FOUGHT SPENCE..fans don't wanna see Porter Garcia Thurman fight each other again they wanna see these niggas fight SPENCE point blank period...that's it..all 3 of these niggas talk big shit but they KNOW WITHOUT A DOUBT, Spence would beat they ass...shameful shit
Exactly. They all would get more money fighting spence than each other. They are scared to death of EJ

Last edited:
It all boils down to risk vs reward. I think Shawn thinks he can beat Thurman/Garcia. I don't think the confidence is there when it comes to his matchup with Spence. And if he were to fight him an lose, that push him our of the running. Then all we would hear is Thurman vs Spence needs to be made.

I respect Spence bevause he will fight anyone. These other guys aint built like that.

I Will say tho that I think Porter could beat Thurman in a rematch tho.
Bet ur money if it happens

Caught last 3 rounds

Eubank jr said he was willing to die. I believe him

Groves was too big, too skilled from what I saw

Back