Welcome To aBlackWeb

FEATURED Official Black Web Boxing Corner

test
Btw Loma is nice but the dick riding is a turn off

for example how the reporter gonna ask Lopez while he standing there w all four bets how does it feel to beat the best boxer in the world?

obviously if he got his belt he ain’t the best boxer in the world

I hear you, but right now Loma is still ranked #1 p4p, so that question is appropriate.

How THE FUCK was Lomachenko ever considered the BEST IN THE WORLD???
The fool already had a lost before this fight.
Who the fuck on Earth has he fought to make him p4p best??
ESPN AND TOP RANK are beyond disrespectful to Terence Crawford for that shit.

I forgot who it was that said that loss didn’t really count lol

Loma didn't get going until round 8. Loma said he thought he did enough to win so I'm sure he wants an immediate rematch. Not sure if Loma has that clause in contract.

Yes, as of the end of this fight, but coming into it, Loma was ranked as the best. So, the question was completely reasonable. That's not dick riding. I think you just don't like Loma, so you seeing it a certain way.
The question was asked after the fight to the winner of the fight

If u don’t see the disrespect idk what to tell u

119-109 scorecard was wild but the right man won.

I was worried they were going Tripe G my guy with a draw, build a hype for a rematch then rob Lopez again.

The question was asked after the fight to the winner of the fight

If u don’t see the disrespect idk what to tell u

That's not disrespect. You're taking it in a weird way. When they went into the fight, by rankings, Loma was considered the best fighter in the world. So the question of "How does it feel to beat the best fighter in the world" is completely reasonable and standard in these situations. It's weird that you look at that and see it as a problem.

True true.

Who u got p 4 p right now

No has that spot right now.. To me to be P4P you have to be at complete elite level like Roy Jones or Money May was.. That shit can’t be given to as a marketing gimmick or one of those NABF toy boxing belts.. You got earn that by displaying pure boxing excellence.. I remember when HBO trying force that P4P crown on Chocolito until he got exposed.. And sadly some niggas were buying into the overhype...

No has that spot right now.. To me to be P4P you have to be at complete elite level like Roy Jones or Money May was.. That shit can’t be given to as a marketing gimmick or one of those NABF toy boxing belts.. You got earn that by displaying pure boxing excellence.. I remember when HBO trying force that P4P crown on Chocolito until he got exposed.. And sadly some niggas were buying into the overhype...

I think ya'll overthinking it. To me, p4p just means that a fighter has shown the best display of overall skill and winning. I don't know if Loma had that spot on lock, but him being in that spot was as ridiculous as some of ya'll are making it seem. I'm not sure who you put in that position now though.

Back