Welcome To aBlackWeb

Official Black Web Boxing Corner

Added to Calendar: 05-18-24

Who Wins Tonight?

• Tank Davis

• Frank Martin

Results are only viewable after voting.

Being aggressive is not his style. Basically that is what Kambosos needs to him to do to even have a chance. Haney should put more combos together since Kambosos has to come to him land his shots but not actually be aggressive for the KO. That's a bad strategy for Haney.
I think Dev has enough skill to go for the ko without being irresponsible...

I think Dev has enough skill to go for the ko without being irresponsible...

When any fighter is aggressive they open themselves up to be hit more no matter how skilled and/or responsible they may be. That is just how boxing is. Put it this way Haney being more aggressive isn't a bad thing. It's something that is not really in his wheel house and something that I feel he shouldn't go into the figh looking to be right from the start. Now if during the course of the fight he sees that Kambosos is breaking down then yeah take a few more chances to see if he can get him out of there. I just don't agree with that being how he should go into the fight looking for the KO cause that ain't his style and what got him to this stage along with giving Kambosos opportunities that his skill level alone could never create against Haney.

Last edited:
So basically Bud getting offers, but he don't like the amount of money.

And he has a history of being difficult

When any fighter is aggressive they open themselves up to be hit more no matter how skilled and/or responsible they may be. That is just how boxing is. Put it this way Haney being more aggressive isn't a bad thing. It's something that is not really in his wheel house and something that I feel he shouldn't go into the figh looking to be right from the start. Now if during the course of the fight he sees that Kambosos is breaking down then yeah take a few more chances to see if he can get him out of there. I just don't agree with that being how he should go into the fight looking for the KO cause that ain't his style and what got him to this stage along with giving Kambosos opportunities that his skill level alone could never create against Haney.
.... I ain't saying go in there like Teofimo lol.. set it up and take him out, finish the show. I honestly wouldn't be surprised if he stop Kambosos this time

Its abit of a waste of time but dont mind this fight as Ive got some interest, as being from the UK Butler was on regular TV fights over here at the start of his career but its feels abit pointless as Inoue will (hopefully) KO Butler in 3-4 rounds max...

I know Inoue wants the belt but its clear hes already the best in the division so he should really move up and take on Fulton and Casimero at Super Bantam... No way Casimero can make Bantam anymore so it makes sense to it up a division...

If the fight was made a 2-3 months after Donaire just to keep busy, like what Canelo did when he hovering up belts it would be cool, as its not wasting any time off his career but it will be 6months since he last fought when they step in the ring...

Taling about Fulton I wish dude would get some more mainstream love, the guy is a special talent...

Back