Welcome To aBlackWeb

Official Black Web Boxing Corner

Added to Calendar: 05-18-24

Who Wins Tonight?

• Tank Davis

• Frank Martin

Results are only viewable after voting.
I showed my son this....

He was 100% for it being fair.... He was like they touched gloves. Ref been said go. Hands down, man down. Should've been ready 🤷🏿‍♂️

I'm like, are you sure you don't want this life? My friends keep asking about you...

Like this kid in consistent in not wanting to box. But I feel like he'd be perfect for it. But I really don't want to force him. I want it to be his dream, and I encourage and support. Not force....

I showed my son this....

He was 100% for it being fair.... He was like they touched gloves. Ref been said go. Hands down, man down. Should've been ready 🤷🏿‍♂️

I'm like, are you sure you don't want this life? My friends keep asking about you...

Like this kid in consistent in not wanting to box. But I feel like he'd be perfect for it. But I really don't want to force him. I want it to be his dream, and I encourage and support. Not force....
In due time not Du time...

Or not

That wasa clown move but yeah gotta assume the worst

Haney should study the tape, make adjustments, and go aggressive for the KO

Being aggressive is not his style. Basically that is what Kambosos needs to him to do to even have a chance. Haney should put more combos together since Kambosos has to come to him land his shots but not actually be aggressive for the KO. That's a bad strategy for Haney.

Being aggressive is not his style. Basically that is what Kambosos needs to him to do to even have a chance. Haney should put more combos together since Kambosos has to come to him land his shots but not actually be aggressive for the KO. That's a bad strategy for Haney.
Yup stay on the stick is his bread and butter hold the line and use his physical attributes

Tried and true

Box a fighter

Fight a boxer

Back