Welcome To aBlackWeb

Official Black Web Boxing Corner

Added to Calendar: 05-18-24

Who Wins Tonight?

• Tank Davis

• Frank Martin

Results are only viewable after voting.
So apparently..... Thurman said that cuz according to Boots camp he's trying to overprice himself....

If I'm boots....I take the short. Make the fight. Keith been a champ before.... He know he not there no more... But he's still the biggest fight for Boots.... Pay him... Then dog him.....

Keith might be shamelessly over pricing himself.... But if I got the momentum of Ennis....I say fuck it.... The fight is to ripe... It's worth the short time L... For the long term W 🤷🏿‍♂️

So apparently..... Thurman said that cuz according to Boots camp he's trying to overprice himself....

If I'm boots....I take the short. Make the fight. Keith been a champ before.... He know he not there no more... But he's still the biggest fight for Boots.... Pay him... Then dog him.....

Keith might be shamelessly over pricing himself.... But if I got the momentum of Ennis....I say fuck it.... The fight is to ripe... It's worth the short time L... For the long term W 🤷🏿‍♂️
I actually think it would be a good fight, at least up until Boots beat the cotton out Thurman’s soft ass body!

Back