Welcome To aBlackWeb

Official Black Web Boxing Corner

Added to Calendar: 05-18-24

Who Wins Tonight?

• Tank Davis

• Frank Martin

Results are only viewable after voting.
Something I don't understand bout this tank/ Floyd situation is the he forcing fights on me. As a fighter wouldn't u want to get championship opportunities? That shit I don't get.

He is a talented dude with a losers mentality. Floyd may see something in him he doesnt see in his own self.

If it goes down I got tank

You think he is gonna go all "Maidana" on him

tumblr_nr9l1qz0qD1shdtkfo1_500.gif

That fight not gonna happen no time soon. Whenever it gets mentioned his reaction aint the reasction of someone who wants that action. It would probably take for loma to apply pressure and start calling him out.

After seeing the Tank interview,
I don’t even want to see him fight Lomachenko..

Mentally, he’s already lost,
he’s doubting himself and trying to shit on Floyd for having more faith in him than he has in himself..

After seeing the Tank interview,
I don’t even want to see him fight Lomachenko..

Mentally, he’s already lost,
he’s doubting himself and trying to shit on Floyd for having more faith in him than he has in himself.

I agree with the bold 100%. Davis was really up there complaining about his first title fight like he lost or something. So basically he feels like he should be fighting bums good paychecks?

I can understand him not feeling like he is ready for the Loma fight but to act like a scared bitch about it is something totally different.

Who else is at 130 for him besides farmer and berchelt. I saw interview that Gary Russel might be moving up. So i guess he could wait for the 126 pounders to move up

Who else is at 130 for him besides farmer and berchelt. I saw interview that Gary Russel might be moving up. So i guess he could wait for the 126 pounders to move up

If Tank keeps being undisciplined with his weight he's not going to be able to wait for any of the 126lb guys to move up. Cause Tank will either have to make 130 in a unhealthy manner or move up to 135.

Back