Welcome To aBlackWeb

Official Black Web Boxing Corner

Added to Calendar: 05-18-24

Who Wins Tonight?

• Tank Davis

• Frank Martin

Results are only viewable after voting.
Bud collect titles like Thanos collecting gems.

This nigga unify Welter like he did jr Welter, I dunno wanna hear shit about Loma...

Loma looks good against good fighters... And that's cool...

A title in 3 diffent weights is cool...

But dominating an entire division with ALL the titles....

That's more impressive to me personally.

You could easily take the weak link at a weight.. But if you got all the belts... There's no discussion. I still got bud over loma

To do what loma has done in 12 fights hasnt been done. Bud is a G but how many fighters would take the risk he has in 12 fights some people fight 30 fight/ 40 fights before they take on decent competition let alone world champions.. And the fashion he has beaten his competition is super impressive he deserves all the praise and accolades

To do what loma has done in 12 fights hasnt been done. Bud is a G but how many fighters would take the risk he has in 12 fights some people fight 30 fight/ 40 fights before they take on decent competition let alone world champions.. And the fashion he has beaten his competition is super impressive he deserves all the praise and accolades
Yea... But he's already 30

He did it at age 30.

I mean, still cool....

But he been boxing since he was a kid. 2 Olympic gold medals.

He should have went pro 10 years ago, not 5

Final thought on Loma vs Linares

ESPN has taken the title from HBO for having the most bias announcers.

Before this fight i couldnt really gauge Loma but now i get a clearer picture . Loma has elite level movement. He also put his punches together very well. The angles and the array of punches he throws is grade A. However he better stay away from 140. I do believe Mikey Garcia will beat Loma if they fight even at 135. Loma is good no doubt but the narrative of him being the greatest thing boxing created is definitely a reach. And lastly, the fight between Loma and Tank Davis became alot more interesting to me. Even tho i still give Loma the advantage i dont think its that huge of a mismatch. Also can some tell me how to send this money on here.

Last edited:
Linares should ve employed the Maidana bum rush style
roger-mayweather1_400x400.png

Back