Welcome To aBlackWeb

Official Black Web Boxing Corner

Added to Calendar: 05-18-24

Who Wins Tonight?

• Tank Davis

• Frank Martin

Results are only viewable after voting.
no Hype for this Canelo-Bivol fight... Bivol a nobody to Casuals DAZN/Hearn done a shit job at promoting/marketing this fight, probably gonna flop PPV sales wise but Conelo does have a shit ton of legion Mexican stans who dickride harde and support him no matter what so maybe flop by Clenelo standards

should've fought Charlo/Benavidez on Showtime would've been more a success and hyped fight fighting two Americans instead he chose to fight a Bivol (nobody to causals) and an old ass Golovkin

My favorite of all time right there. Made Virginia proud on many occasions in the ring.

no Hype for this Canelo-Bivol fight... Bivol a nobody to Casuals DAZN/Hearn done a shit job at promoting/marketing this fight, probably gonna flop PPV sales wise but Conelo does have a shit ton of legion Mexican stans who dickride harde and support him no matter what so maybe flop by Clenelo standards

should've fought Charlo/Benavidez on Showtime would've been more a success and hyped fight fighting two Americans instead he chose to fight a Bivol (nobody to causals) and an old ass Golovkin
Hell i wouldnt have known if not for this post

At a wedding reception right now, seriously considering dropping the 60 when I get home.

I'm drunk enough to justify it 🥴

I really dont care about hype ot a cool element to add to the fight or to supercede one but that's just icing.. im locked in🤷🏾‍♂️

Back