Welcome To aBlackWeb

Official Black Web Boxing Corner

Added to Calendar: 05-18-24

Who Wins Tonight?

• Tank Davis

• Frank Martin

Results are only viewable after voting.

Translation:If I had control over boxing those boys there would have no more independent contractors in boxing.. They would get nothing but table scraps and have to like it...

I wish a motherfucker would dare call me overpaid for putting my body through immense strain from dieting and training, to going into mortal combat where again my body is put on the line... All in the name of entertainment.

Just ask Yordenis...

images

I'm overpaid... 🤕🤕
images

I wish a motherfucker would dare call me overpaid for putting my body through immense strain from dieting and training, to going into mortal combat where again my body is put on the line... All in the name of entertainment.

Just ask Yordenis...

images

I'm overpaid... 🤕🤕
images

I get where you're coming from, but I believe that quote came from his appearance on Ryan Clark's podcast. To put it into context, he basically just explained how the money worked in the UFC and pointed out that in the UFC the best always have to fight the best while in boxing they can duck and dive and get big payouts for it.

So he wasn't really saying that boxers don't deserve a lot of money for putting their bodies on the line. He was talking more about the business side and how they earn that money.

Back