Welcome To aBlackWeb

Official Black Web Boxing Corner

Added to Calendar: 05-18-24

Who Wins Tonight?

• Tank Davis

• Frank Martin

Results are only viewable after voting.
http://blacksportsonline.com/home/author/christopher/
Adrien Broner on Pretending His Chain Got Stolen For Likes & Retweets (Video)

IMG_6796-390x205.jpg

Lol I aint trying to see homie get killed but damn niggas do anything 4 the limelight. Wouldn't have to do all the fuckshit if he actually fought 12 rounds in the ring

Man look AB is why negros get viewed as monkeys. And unlike more sambos he had an opportunity to follow is passion and be successful but he still talks about shooting niggas etc etc. Fuck homie.

Man look AB is why negros get viewed as monkeys. And unlike more sambos he had an opportunity to follow is passion and be successful but he still talks about shooting niggas etc etc. Fuck homie.

Racist crackas gonna view us like that anyways they don't need AB help, but I feel u that he plays into the fuckery... he trying to.live up.to that "real nigga" status. He got opportunity people wish they had and won't be satisfied til he lose it.

Racist crackas gonna view us like that anyways they don't need AB help, but I feel u that he plays into the fuckery... he trying to.live up.to that "real nigga" status. He got opportunity people wish they had and won't be satisfied til he lose it.
Its over for him. Cant wait till his story end up like Aaron Hernandez

The crazy thing is....AB from the city he aint even playing a charcter. That's just him. He from the hood and just had a talent and capitalized on it.

Back