Welcome To aBlackWeb

Official Black Web Boxing Corner

Added to Calendar: 05-18-24

Who Wins Tonight?

• Tank Davis

• Frank Martin

Results are only viewable after voting.
Errol Spence Jr. Hopes Terrell Gausha Stops Tim Tszyu Hype Train: “Let’s Go Bro, They Hyping Dude Up Too Much” https://www.boxinginsider.com/headl...ain-lets-go-bro-they-hyping-dude-up-too-much/
See the source image

I ain't mad at the boys making les money for a big fight. If they do it right they should be able to parlay it into more in the long run.

My biggest question is how the hell did they make it so that Haney has to beat that dude at home twice in a row. They couldn't give them a neutral venue for the rematch?

Haney got a fucked up deal. That young man has 3 fights in a row behind enemy lines. The rematch having to also be in Austrailia is super fucked up to me.

I wonder how the contract changes if Haney wins the first and the drops the belts and goes to 140. If he wins the first fight he accomplished his goal of becoming undisputed at 135.

Fighters should really be fucked up what DiBella did.

Haney got a fucked up deal. That young man has 3 fights in a row behind enemy lines. The rematch having to also be in Austrailia is super fucked up to me.

I wonder how the contract changes if Haney wins the first and the drops the belts and goes to 140. If he wins the first fight he accomplished his goal of becoming undisputed at 135.

Fighters should really be fucked up what DiBella did.

If he makes it through the gauntlet, he should be in the driver's seat though right?

Back