Welcome To aBlackWeb

Official Black Web Boxing Corner

Added to Calendar: 05-18-24

Who Wins Tonight?

• Tank Davis

• Frank Martin

Results are only viewable after voting.
Aye what yall think about a Kell Brook vs Keith Thurman fight ?? I got Thurman winning but it could be interesting…

At what weight??? No way in hell Kell has any business being anywhere under 154kg... This fight was 149kg and Kell had to kill himself to make that...

I would rather Kell retires now but he prolly wants another pay day off that back this...

AJ isnt with DAZN either, hes got a promotional deal Eddie/Matchroom and still has one fight remaining on his TV deal with Sky... Eddie would love him to sign a deal with DAZN though and he probably will at somepoint...

I really dont wanna see a third fight with Canelo/GGG either... GGG well passed it now and Canelo may have got better since their 2nd fight if anything... Im not really interested in Canelo draining himself down to middleweight to fight Charlo or anyone at that weight, hes suppose to be fighting monsters at light heavy and cruiserweight for his 'legacy fights'... I cant see Canelo wanting to drain himself down to middleweight either, especially as hes concidered the 'a side'...

I would love to see either of Bivol, Beterbiev, Benavidez or even Makabu at cruiser, though it would prolly be at catchweight...

LLS WTF makes you think Canelo would go down to 160? Canelo is the cash cow in boxing right now he ain't doing nothing to put himself at a disadvantage. Besides that every article about Charlo and GGG says they would move up to 168.

Congrats to Brook. Khan always knew it was a good possibility that he would lose to Brook which is why he ducked that fight for so long. Khan knew losing to Brook now would have no effect on his money since he is at the absolute end of his career.

LLS WTF makes you think Canelo would go down to 160? Canelo is the cash cow in boxing right now he ain't doing nothing to put himself at a disadvantage. Besides that every article about Charlo and GGG says they would move up to 168.

Did you not read what I said, I said he wouldnt...

The most Charlo has ever weighed is 159kg, theres no way Charlo would go up to 168kg for his next fight, which was what Canelo weight against BJS...

And Canelo isnt gonna cut weight to make that fight happen at a catchweight either, not when hes talking about fighting big names at 174kg and 178kg+...

I wanna see Canelo fighting bigger guys... I think he will catch a loss soon but I dont even care as long as hes testing and pushing himself to the max, gotta respect that...

Thats a confidence builder fight Chisora done done

Chisora is an absoulte don and true warrior, one of my all time favoute Brit fighters but hes taken horriendous amounts of punishment over a long career and I never wanna see him fight again... Especially against a brutal puncher like Wilder...

I thought Wilder was thinking about retiring and doing ayahuasca anyways??? lol

Chisora is an absoulte don and true warrior, one of my all time favoute Brit fighters but hes taken horriendous amounts of punishment over a long career and I never wanna see him fight again... Especially against a brutal puncher like Wilder...

I thought Wilder was thinking about retiring and doing ayahuasca anyways??? lol
Wilder needs his confidence back

Back