Welcome To aBlackWeb

Official Black Web Boxing Corner

Added to Calendar: 05-18-24

Who Wins Tonight?

• Tank Davis

• Frank Martin

Results are only viewable after voting.
GGG is that dude but conventional wisdom says hes old af and has been inactive i would have loved to see it back then but now i think it tips heavily in canelos favor

Aside from that Canelo got grizzlies pelts, boar pelts, and hes going for a sasquatch

GGG is a trash ass cherry picking fight for Canelo at this point. I wonder if they have the 3rd Canelo vs GGG if GGG loses to Murata.

If Canelo goes the DAZN route a lot of PBC fighters should be pissed at Haymon. That 40 mill he gave Canelo is the reason a lot them didn't get fights and now he took the money the belt from Plant and rolled out.

That's fucked up for real cause those who did get fights took pay cuts because of Canelo purse guarantee.

Even though I don't care for the 3rd GGG fight vs Canelo. I hope Canelo take the DAZN offer.

I'm only saying that cause I hope it frees up money for Spence vs Crawford and other big PBC fights that for sure wouldn't happen if they pay Canelo all that money.

Even though I don't care for the 3rd GGG fight vs Canelo. I hope Canelo take the DAZN offer.

I'm only saying that cause I hope it frees up money for Spence vs Crawford and other big PBC fights that for sure wouldn't happen if they pay Canelo all that money.

PBC or Matchroom aren’t willing offer the money Crawford is demanding…

jacobs.jpeg

Back