Welcome To aBlackWeb

Official Black Web Boxing Corner

Added to Calendar: 05-18-24

Who Wins Tonight?

• Tank Davis

• Frank Martin

Results are only viewable after voting.
My links weren't trying to come thru on my phone tonight.... So I missed it. But I don't feel like I missed much 🤷🏿‍♂️

You didn’t miss anything Thurman destroyed him was a one sided fight, Barrios landed some good shots and hurt Thurman to the body but lost damn near every round I’m glad I didn’t pay $70 bucks for this boring fight.

Thurman looked good.. I think the 2.5 year layoff was good for him and his body to heal up.. He would've kod Barrios in 8 Oz gloves....Barros got heart but clearly not elite... Not surprised to see Thurman get hurt with a body shot... and he hurt his hand in this fight smh...Spence, Boots,Ortiz , Crawford would beat Thurman but he should have a few good fights left in him

Thurman looked good.. I think the 2.5 year layoff was good for him and his body to heal up.. He would've kod Barrios in 8 Oz gloves....Barros got heart but clearly not elite... Not surprised to see Thurman get hurt with a body shot... and he hurt his hand in this fight smh...Spence, Boots,Ortiz , Crawford would beat Thurman but he should have a few good fights left in him

Yea. I would have liked to have seen 8 oz gloves

I think Boots and Thurman would be a good fight, Boots last fight was only 10 rounds and he looked gassed out by the 8th..

I keep saying it, but this is why boxing is annoying. Why do tune up fights even exists? Kambosos shouldn't be fighting anybody but contenders. How can you be the champion and want nothing to do with people who think they are better than you? Isn't the whole point of being a champion to prove that you're the best?

I keep saying it, but this is why boxing is annoying. Why do tune up fights even exists? Kambosos shouldn't be fighting anybody but contenders. How can you be the champion and want nothing to do with people who think they are better than you? Isn't the whole point of being a champion to prove that you're the best?
Eh he might never see that belt again i dont begrudge him he fought someone who people were excited to face off against hell have a fight in his neck of the woods and setup the a bogger fight later... imean some of these very same fighters havent slayed a monster yet....

Damn near all fighters get that supposed win at home fight after they win their first belt. So I ain't mad at Kambosos and the business of boxing in this case for that 1 fight.

After that though Kambosos is going to fight somebody just because the belt orgs are going to want fight fees that he can't generate so either he going to win the big fight they force on him or come up off them belts.

That seems strange for him to say DAZN wants nothing to do with a Haney vs Kambosos fight. How does that make sense for them to not want a fighter who fights on their platform to not be undisputed.

Last edited:
Nah let him milk it a lil bit why be in a rush to lose ur belts

Look at it like baldomir.....
. He was a tough sell after beating zab, cuz it looked like a fluke...... But after he ko'd gatti he was on pace to fighter of the year

Back