Welcome To aBlackWeb

Official Black Web Boxing Corner

Added to Calendar: 05-18-24

Who Wins Tonight?

• Tank Davis

• Frank Martin

Results are only viewable after voting.
I saw the KO, not the fight so I cant really comment on the fight but lets be real its not a dive... Paul is one of the world biggest cunts but hes a now pretty experienced, young, athletic roided up cruiserweight boxer... fighting a washed welterweight wrestler, with little boxing experience on 2weeks notice...

The worrying thing is, if Tommy Fury fought Jake Paul it would prolly be Tommy's toughest opponent... I just hope Jake fights a crusier or atleast a light heavyweight boxer soon and gets sparked out...
At first i was hating then in like hey he cut out the middle man used his savy to buck the system hes a prize fighter in its essence hes an average joe with a following out on entertaining cards got eyes on Amanda Serrano.. i think he beats tommy he sucks..

At first i was hating then in like hey he cut out the middle man used his savy to buck the system hes a prize fighter in its essence hes an average joe with a following out on entertaining cards got eyes on Amanda Serrano.. i think he beats tommy he sucks..

I mean Im still defo hating on him haha hes never fought a boxer and fights guys YouTubers or old MMA fighters 3 or 4 weight classes below him, talks mad reckless and is creating this circus culture of YouTubers and everyone thinking they can be a boxer, soon someone will prolly get seriously hurt...

But what I will give credit for is, like you say hes made a fortune but also him and Logan do seem very dedicated, they train and spar like pro boxers but they can afford that luxury...

Ive never actually watched a whole fight of him or Logan and theyve never fought an actual boxers competitively so its hard to tell how well they would do against boxer on a even playing field, they both seem trash and mad scrappy though but they clearly have power...

Ive never rated Tommy Fury and I genuinely think he could struggle against Jake though, I would like to think he would box his head off though!!!

I mean Im still defo hating on him haha hes never fought a boxer and fights guys YouTubers or old MMA fighters 3 or 4 weight classes below him, talks mad reckless and is creating this circus culture of YouTubers and everyone thinking they can be a boxer, soon someone will prolly get seriously hurt...

But what I will give credit for is, like you say hes made a fortune but also him and Logan do seem very dedicated, they train and spar like pro boxers but they can afford that luxury...

Ive never actually watched a whole fight of him or Logan and theyve never fought an actual boxers competitively so its hard to tell how well they would do against boxer on a even playing field, they both seem trash and mad scrappy though but they clearly have power...

Ive never rated Tommy Fury and I genuinely think he could struggle against Jake though, I would like to think he would box his head off though!!!
I dont expect him to fight one ..but he could have moderate sucess vs d level boxers at heavy like the first 25 bums wilder fougt😄😄😄😄😄

The biz of boxing is a circus it has always been.. but hes the clown and the promoter.. usually then clowns dont get paid much and have no say..

This couldn't happen at any other weight .. for obvious reasons

@Water Ur Seeds my brother, u are taking this too seriously, lol. Enjoy the circus bro…..

I just can't do it captain!" on Make a GIF

I watched this with my son for his first time last week. Hadn't seen it in about 20 years. The bit comes on when the chick drops to her knees out of frame to give him head and Carrey is swinging off the bar. My son goes "he's weird" i had to style it out and agree. It's amazing the sexual stuff that gets put in films partially aimed at kids.

Especially pre 00's the amount of innuendos to sex and drugs etc in kids films and cartoons was wild haha

I watched this with my son for his first time last week. Hadn't seen it in about 20 years. The bit comes on when the chick drops to her knees out of frame to give him head and Carrey is swinging off the bar. My son goes "he's weird" i had to style it out and agree. It's amazing the sexual stuff that gets put in films partially aimed at kids.

Fam you ever seen this? You'll get a laugh at this (even those who aren't parents)

Ah some real boxing news. This will be a tough fight for Spence. He'll win but it won't be easy and it will probably be ugly.
Fam you ever seen this? You'll get a laugh at this (even those who aren't parents)

I watched that first one. I find it hard to laugh at adult jokes in kids content knowing the entertainment world is rife with paedos and they like to subliminally get their ideas across in film/TV. I'm a cynical man

Back