Welcome To aBlackWeb

Official Black Web Boxing Corner

Added to Calendar: 05-18-24

Who Wins Tonight?

• Tank Davis

• Frank Martin

Results are only viewable after voting.
The Chisora fight was tough to watch though, it was a fck war, well abit of a one sided war... Chisora took a fckn beating but kept trying to throw bombs back...

Hes an absolute fckn warrior and has been his whole career but that fight should had been stopped, it must had taken years off his life and almost certainly contributed to dementia later in his life (along with his other wars)... Dude has had way too many tough fights, I really hope he just enjoys time with his young family now...

Del Boy has given boxing some great nights over the years, from crazy antics to absolute wars in the ring... Defo one of my favourite British fighters from early the 00's...

I honestly think Woodley took a dive for this.

NO right hand is causing that much damage to a MMA fighter.

Nah, Woodley on the payroll.

Was he paid to get knocked out? I wouldn’t be surprised. But did you see how hard that man fell face first on the canvas? That KO was real!!

The reality...

Woodley was completely washed before both of these fights with Paul... Woodley took this fight on 2 week notice for the check. He obviously didn't prepare right..

Not a fan but you have to take Paul serious... he putting serious money in people pockets like Serrano, Woodley.... has decent power and slightly average technique.

But he knows not to fight a real boxer cause he'd get stretched....

Lastly, ain't nobody taking a dive and risking death by vicious ko

Nah bruh... I'm having a talk with mom's... she yuckin it up with Paul and his brother

That's because she was in on the fix!

Everybody that was saying he would have gotten $500k bonus for KO Paul ain't considering that he could easily have a more lucrative deal if it went the other way.

Mama knows they just got plenty paid! 😂

The reality...

Woodley was completely washed before both of these fights with Paul... Woodley took this fight on 2 week notice for the check. He obviously didn't prepare right..

Not a fan but you have to take Paul serious... he putting serious money in people pockets like Serrano, Woodley.... has decent power and slightly average technique.

But he knows not to fight a real boxer cause he'd get stretched....

Lastly, ain't nobody taking a dive and risking death by vicious ko

Good points tho damn

I saw the KO, not the fight so I cant really comment on the fight but lets be real its not a dive... Paul is one of the world biggest cunts but hes a now pretty experienced, young, athletic roided up cruiserweight boxer... fighting a washed welterweight wrestler, with little boxing experience on 2weeks notice...

The worrying thing is, if Tommy Fury fought Jake Paul it would prolly be Tommy's toughest opponent... I just hope Jake fights a crusier or atleast a light heavyweight boxer soon and gets sparked out...

Back