Welcome To aBlackWeb

Official Black Web Boxing Corner

Added to Calendar: 05-18-24

Who Wins Tonight?

• Tank Davis

• Frank Martin

Results are only viewable after voting.
I’m still surprised Paul won. Like he been boxing 3 years and while Woodley has never been an amazing or technical striker, he was still the UFC champ.
I was surprised that he didn't jump all over paul when he was dead tired.. i didnt .see him try to angle not one time as a fighter of his caliber you gotta sense that period

I was surprised that he didn't jump all over paul when he was dead tired.. i didnt .see him try to angle not one time as a fighter of his caliber you gotta sense that period

I think Woodley gets scared of gassing out himself. He fought the same way at times in MMA. Just seemed like he couldn’t flip the switch and I think he’s just very conservative with his gas tank.

And yeah I know he’s lost his last 4 MMA fights but he’s lost to studs. It’s not like he was getting worked by low level competition.

clips go with my posts from week back

“He’s a giant....he’s a savage.. He willing to die in there, I’m not dying for this”

that’s the boogie man telling you the nice guy was actually the boogie man

you can’t leave combat undefeated unless you got picks...the greatest fighters got Ls cause them niggas crazy

So if your best got no losses, watch some more fighters. That’s proof out mike mouth every fighter level of fear ain’t the same so contrary to popular belief, some fighters ARE scared

I’m certain Woodlwt and Paul didn’t get the same pay

invalidating the entire purse list for me
that's very possible if Jake's getting PPV points & not Tyron

Jake Paul and Tyron Woodley each picked up a cool $2,000,000 (£1,454,000) guaranteed for their pay-per-view fight in Cleveland last weekend.

Props to Jake Paul

Woodley probably made more than his ufc career combined off the flat fee alone

Jake Paul took a smaller guarantee so undercard fighters could eat more

im not hating on that kid. These matches should’ve came from promoters if their main concern was maximizing profits for their fighters, they ducking fighters anyway

See the source image

Back