Welcome To aBlackWeb

Official Black Web Boxing Corner

Added to Calendar: 05-18-24

Who Wins Tonight?

• Tank Davis

• Frank Martin

Results are only viewable after voting.
Them cracka's stay looking out for their own. Jake Paul just put a million white kids onto to boxing so they can beat the black kids who they're intimidated by.
And this nigga Woodley acting like a hoe, when he should have pressed forward during the fight 🤦🏾‍♂️
Oh well, at least we'll get a new Fight Night game outta this *shrugs*

Them cracka's stay looking out for their own. Jake Paul just put a million white kids onto to boxing so they can beat the black kids who they're intimidated by.
And this nigga Woodley acting like a hoe, when he should have pressed forward during the fight 🤦🏾‍♂️
Oh well, at least we'll get a new Fight Night game outta this *shrugs*
💁🏾‍♂️

Jake is a novice at best but it's working for him. He doesn't have to prove shit but the fact that people want him to fight real boxers is funny and plays right into his game. Why make it harder and fuck up the money ? LMAO.

People don't understand how challenging boxing is to master, especially if you're coming from MMA background, the stances are different, movements, defence. Woodley was wearing thai shorts and several times went to a muay thai stance. Woodley made more in 1 night than he's probably made in MMA. Who gives a shit he lost, it's just for fun.

He most def did make more than he did im a mma fight but he embarassed himself at one point in the fight im saying Woodley can't box but he can fight jake is lumbering he was exhausted at a certain poont he was ripe for the kill I thought that would be the moment Woodley would press use angle stay low and dig there was no consistent jabbing from Paul to really keep Woodley at bay.. amd his groveling at the end was pitiful

I mean, I don't know what people expected. These Paul brothers aren't legit boxing talents. They're YouTubers who found a lane making money in prize fights.

If you're looking for talent on display, you're going to be disappointed every time. If you're looking for a media circus shit show....... Have at it 🤷🏿‍♂️

I didn't watch.... But I'm sure laughs were to be had all around

I mean, I don't know what people expected. These Paul brothers aren't legit boxing talents. They're YouTubers who found a lane making money in prize fights.

If you're looking for talent on display, you're going to be disappointed every time. If you're looking for a media circus shit show....... Have at it 🤷🏿‍♂️

I didn't watch.... But I'm sure laughs were to be had all around
Yea dude got two legit fighters on his card and they were better for it🤷🏾‍♂️ long as he fights people who think they can box💰💰 in the 🏦

Jake is a novice at best but it's working for him. He doesn't have to prove shit but the fact that people want him to fight real boxers is funny and plays right into his game. Why make it harder and fuck up the money ? LMAO.

People don't understand how challenging boxing is to master, especially if you're coming from MMA background, the stances are different, movements, defence. Woodley was wearing thai shorts and several times went to a muay thai stance. Woodley made more in 1 night than he's probably made in MMA. Who gives a shit he lost, it's just for fun.
Def didnt make more that night than he did in MMA. This most likely will be his highest pay day for a single fight tho.

And i feel asleep before the main card came up, but i see i didnt miss anything...

I’m still surprised Paul won. Like he been boxing 3 years and while Woodley has never been an amazing or technical striker, he was still the UFC champ.

Back