Welcome To aBlackWeb

FEATURED Fury vs Usyk: Official Black Web Boxing Corner

Added to Calendar: 05-18-24

test
Jermell looked impressive in his second fight against Tony Harrison and against Jeison Rosario..

IMO Jermell was getting his ass beat in the 2nd Harrison fight. Harrison did what he usually does in big fights which is gas out and get knocked down a few times or out.

Jermell did look good against Rosario though.

I like 154 Charlo better than 160 Charlo. I've never been really high on either Charlo but I got 154 Charlo beating the shit out of Danny Garcia. Garcia has overachieved in his career based on his physical attributes. I have posts on the IC about how I feel about Danny Garcia

IMO Jermell was getting his ass beat in the 2nd Harrison fight. Harrison did what he usually does in big fights which is gas out and get knocked down a few times or out.

Jermell did look good against Rosario though.

I like 154 Charlo better than 160 Charlo. I've never been really high on either Charlo but I got 154 Charlo beating the shit out of Danny Garcia. Garcia has overachieved in his career based on his physical attributes. I have posts on the IC about how I feel about Danny Garcia

Que.. that left hook is a "physical attribute" he as over achieved based on his penchant for being lazy.. well trying to throw the perfect shot

Que.. that left hook is a "physical attribute" he as over achieved based on his penchant for being lazy.. well trying to throw the perfect shot

As I said on the IC that left hook is the only thing Danny Garcia has that is above average. That one thing doesn't change everything that is very average.

So in totality IMO he has overachieved with his physical attributes

Slightly heavy handed with all of the historical context. Some of it was great like Duran's relationship with the Panamanian president, some of it took up tome inwould rather have had devoted to the boxers, but minor gripes overall i'd give this a 9/10
Ehh thats what made it even greater to me it captured the essence of the men the times and society and how they each fitt into it

@Duwop @Playmaker88 @Maywood @Neutron Don @dasmooth1 @DMorgan @Mr.LV @StringerBell @Marc123 @The Lonious Monk @Elzo69Renaissance @Victory_Kid @wadupdoe!313

Let’s talk about Tyson Fury backing out of the fight claiming a COVID 19 outbreak..

Let’s talk about the judge from the arbitration hearing giving Tyson until September 15 to fight Wilder but Fury trying to push the fight past that date..

Let’s talk about Tyson Fury dad telling him to drop the belt in the trash and not fight Wilder because Wilder will hurt him bad..

Let’s talk about how Tyson Fury never defended a world heavyweight title..

Let’s discuss……

Last edited:
Lol Well what an Excuse to use ,But @ the same time get his camps results..No biggie

I’d rather they take a Lil more time & get a great Fight ..But yeah Tyson can Gtfoh trying to push the match past September lol.

Back