Welcome To aBlackWeb

FEATURED Official Black Web Boxing Corner

test
Aye man I respect the shit out of that from a nigga firmly planted in Tank corner

I’m really on lil bruh side but I got a real problem with fighters continually taking fights with lopsided odds

769E79B3-748E-496E-B491-C5760EA7FEB9.gif

I think Tank is over looked as far as skills and ring IQ.. We all know he has power, but these last couple fights he proved he can actually box his ass off..

I think a lot of people including myself put a ceiling on how good Tank could actually be, mainly because of shit he was getting into outside the ring, plus he was running around with AB goofy ass..

There’s good fights for him at 135, but I think he sees an easier path to undisputed at 140 especially if Josh Taylor drop the belts and move up to 147..

I think Tank is over looked as far as skills and ring IQ.. We all know he has power, but these last couple fights he proved he can actually box his ass off..

I think a lot of people including myself put a ceiling on how good Tank could actually be, mainly because of shit he was getting into outside the ring, plus he was running around with AB goofy ass..

There’s good fights for him at 135, but I think he sees an easier path to undisputed at 140 especially if Josh Taylor drop the belts and move up to 147..
Taylor don't gotta drop the belts.

Tank can take them for his efforts...

Tank v Taylor is the fight I wanna see

Oh my fucking Gawd y’all gotta see this Shit .
Wtf Shocked GIF by The Maury Show

Michel Rivera vs Fernandez

Last edited:
Back