Welcome To aBlackWeb

Official Black Web Boxing Corner

Added to Calendar: 05-18-24

Who Wins Tonight?

• Tank Davis

• Frank Martin

Results are only viewable after voting.
Fuck it.... It's only $50.... The only REAL REASON I wouldn't buy it it's cuz of the spite of it being an exhibition ppv....

But the card is good. Like....I don't wanna miss Hurd....I don't want my stream going down. I don't want a fucking Spanish broadcast...

I don't feel like hdmi'ing my house tonight.....

Just fuck it...🤷🏿‍♂️

$50....

I spent $50 on weed, on liquor, on food cuz I ain't wanna cook.... Like on a whole lotta dumb shit...

But I know.. Just as a fan of the culture...I really wanna see this whole card...and I will be entertained by the spectacle the main event will be.

I know I'm going to be entertained....

That's worth $50 🤷🏿‍♂️

Fuck it.... It's only $50.... The only REAL REASON I wouldn't buy it it's cuz of the spite of it being an exhibition ppv....

But the card is good. Like....I don't wanna miss Hurd....I don't want my stream going down. I don't want a fucking Spanish broadcast...

I don't feel like hdmi'ing my house tonight.....

Just fuck it...🤷🏿‍♂️

$50....

I spent $50 on weed, on liquor, on food cuz I ain't wanna cook.... Like on a whole lotta dumb shit...

But I know.. Just as a fan of the culture...I really wanna see this whole card...and I will be entertained by the spectacle the main event will be.

I know I'm going to be entertained....

That's worth $50 🤷🏿‍♂️
That's a good enough reason. If all you wanted was to see the main event then that wouldn't be a good one IMO. Floyd could end up knocking Jake out in the first minute or something and you spent $50 for a 1 min fight

Back