Official Black Web Boxing Corner

Added to Calendar: 05-18-24

Who Wins Tonight?

• Tank Davis

• Frank Martin

Results are only viewable after voting.

1622740174871.gif

View attachment 550929
Chill she accomplished a lot in boxing and still don’t get the credit she deserve.. She even put her own money up for her last payperview..

Claressa shields is easily imo one if if but the greatest female boxer of all time...

But she did it all on talent and not off a spectacle....

The MMA move is the best for her because it's creating the spectacle of being a two-sport champ.... If she goes that high

Even holly Holmes didn't get "celebrity' until she beat the shit outta Ronda Rousey...
. It takes a lot to become a big star in any sport.... Sometimes just being good ain't enough.

You need a hype machine....she's creating her own hype, and to already be so accomplished she still has a chip on her shoulder like it's not enough.... She's definitely going to become a household name

Claressa shields is easily imo one if if but the greatest female boxer of all time...

But she did it all on talent and not off a spectacle....

The MMA move is the best for her because it's creating the spectacle of being a two-sport champ.... If she goes that high

Even holly Holmes didn't get "celebrity' until she beat the shit outta Ronda Rousey...
. It takes a lot to become a big star in any sport.... Sometimes just being good ain't enough.

You need a hype machine....she's creating her own hype, and to already be so accomplished she still has a chip on her shoulder like it's not enough.... She's definitely going to become a household name
Gotta salute her! I love it.

I feel like it has before... But it's worth a Google
Lol at sunday being chosen because many big events such as superbowl is hosted on sunday and this is a big event etc etc when in reality they didnt want to compete with any other sports related events on Saturday imo and get away from any semblance of this being a real fight.
Floyd has NEVER fought on sunday but just trying to get the most eyes on an event i dont feel many are really in support of. They've already had to push it back once due to low intrest. Logan paul is just not an intresting draw imo.

Lol at sunday being chosen because many big events such as superbowl is hosted on sunday and this is a big event etc etc when in reality they didnt want to compete with any other sports related events on Saturday imo and get away from any semblance of this being a real fight.
Floyd has NEVER fought on sunday but just trying to get the most eyes on an event i dont feel many are really in support of. They've already had to push it back once due to low intrest. Logan paul is just not an intresting draw imo.
He's a horrible draw....I really wish Floyd had just fought them both on the same night like he said he would from the jump...

I think Ali did some shit like that back in the day fought two or three niggaz the same night while talking shit the whole time....

That would have built a better hype imo

i damn near forgot this fight was coming up like soon.....i'll look for the stream but wont be disappointed if i dont find it....im sure it'll be on someone's IG live as well lol

Back