Welcome To aBlackWeb

FEATURED Official Black Web Boxing Corner

test
Crawford in a fucked up spot. Teo got to fight the best person he could because he was also with Top Rank. Crawford doesn't have that option. That has allowed Teo to go much harder about how he should be paid now. Teo beat the top guy so he right to demand the top dollars.

Bud got comfortable with those minimums to fight basically bums and has beens. Now Arum like fuck paying him that minimum cause I lose money even doing that. So now Bud promoter don't even want to pay him the minimum and he don't have any good fights to make with anybody on Top Rank.

Bud's best hope now is for the Porter mandatory to go to purse bid just like Teo and hope that PBC, DAZN or Triller offers a high bid for that fight. Outside of that Bud is fucked.

IMO outside of that purse bid hopefully Bud can just wait out his contract to end in October (I think it's over in October) without having give top rank one more fight. Then he is free to make better moves.

BoMac as Bud manager doesn't seem to be making the best moves or giving Bud the best advice either. Can't forget that part of this shit either. Bud just might need a better manager.

This why I keep trying to tell niggaz it's so much more to boxing than just what happens in the ring.

The shit outside the ring contributes to success and greatness just as much. And sometimes just being a sharp and acute businessman who knows the difference between getting fucked and seizing an opportunity is the difference between greatness and obscurity.

This why I keep trying to tell niggaz it's so much more to boxing than just what happens in the ring.

The shit outside the ring contributes to success and greatness just as much. And sometimes just being a sharp and acute businessman who knows the difference between getting fucked and seizing an opportunity is the difference between greatness and obscurity.
Hainey owns his own promotion and is signed to it. He's been self made from jump why isn't bud doing the same?

Crawford in a fucked up spot. Teo got to fight the best person he could because he was also with Top Rank. Crawford doesn't have that option. That has allowed Teo to go much harder about how he should be paid now. Teo beat the top guy so he right to demand the top dollars.

Bud got comfortable with those minimums to fight basically bums and has beens. Now Arum like fuck paying him that minimum cause I lose money even doing that. So now Bud promoter don't even want to pay him the minimum and he don't have any good fights to make with anybody on Top Rank.

Bud's best hope now is for the Porter mandatory to go to purse bid just like Teo and hope that PBC, DAZN or Triller offers a high bid for that fight. Outside of that Bud is fucked.

IMO outside of that purse bid hopefully Bud can just wait out his contract to end in October (I think it's over in October) without having give top rank one more fight. Then he is free to make better moves.

BoMac as Bud manager doesn't seem to be making the best moves or giving Bud the best advice either. Can't forget that part of this shit either. Bud just might need a better manager.
Bob said he’d let Crawford vs Porter go to a purse bid.. If Triller is willing to pay Teo 3 million to fight Kambosos then they’ll probably pay double for Crawford vs Porter..

Bob said he’d let Crawford vs Porter go to a purse bid.. If Triller is willing to pay Teo 3 million to fight Kambosos then they’ll probably pay double for Crawford vs Porter..

If Bud contract with Top Rank can end without Bud giving them another fight or a cut of a fight won by purse bid by another promoter. I'd say fuck Arum and Top Rank wait these next months out without giving them a fucking penny.

Funny how all these fighters want to be like Floyd business wise but don't put a buyout clause in their contracts. Especially after they've seen how Top Rank did Mikey Garcia.

i hope a big name @168 comes to tha ring in Miami tonight & calls out Canelo tonight for a fight in September..... tha plan right now is for Canelo to fight BJS in May if he wins tonight

Back