Welcome To aBlackWeb

FEATURED Official Black Web Boxing Corner

test
Broner was fucked the moment he could no longer make 135. Once he no longer had a size advantage he wasn't making any noise. If Broner can't walk his opponent down he it's a very high chance he loses the fight.

I noticed that about him years ago.

I take this as an admission that Canelo cherry picked a washed up Kovalev.

Canelo on Critics Calling For Fights at 175: They Want To See Me Lose
WBC, WBA super middleweight champion Saul "Canelo'' Alvarez is paying no attention to the critics who believe that he needs to face some of the top talents at the light heavyweight limit of 175-pounds - like WBC, IBF champion Artur Beterbiev.

"Those who don't believe in me want to see me lose [so they want me to go to 175]. That's what they want to see anyway. If it's not at this [weight of 175], they will make it another weight. What they want is to see me lose, so they can be happy. Well, obviously, I'm not going to please them," Canelo said.

Last edited:
I take this as an admission that Canelo cherry picked a washed up Kovalev.
Canelo on Critics Calling For Fights at 175: They Want To See Me Lose
WBC, WBA super middleweight champion Saul "Canelo'' Alvarez is paying no attention to the critics who believe that he needs to face some of the top talents at the light heavyweight limit of 175-pounds - like WBC, IBF champion Artur Beterbiev.

"Those who don't believe in me want to see me lose [so they want me to go to 175]. That's what they want to see anyway. If it's not at this [weight of 175], they will make it another weight. What they want is to see me lose, so they can be happy. Well, obviously, I'm not going to please them," Canelo said.

If ya scared say you're scared.

if Canelo don't fight Charlo,Plant,or Benavidez next@168 in Sept i'm done wit tha nigga.

The rumored plan is Plant in Sept @ 168. I personally think that Plant should take a decent fight in that time if his hand isn't that fucked up.

Fighting the biggest fight of your career on such a long lay off ain't the best move IMO.

Thats all boxing is at this point. Any division you name its all..

tenor.gif

Sooooooooo. Top rank looking bad in the light right now...

Hearn zapping on them cuz of fury dropping out the fight. And he's praising thriller for getting TEO in their stable.

I'm pretty sure triller the niggaz who tried to get the Chris brown fight

Sooooooooo. Top rank looking bad in the light right now...

Hearn zapping on them cuz of fury dropping out the fight. And he's praising thriller for getting TEO in their stable.

I'm pretty sure triller the niggaz who tried to get the Chris brown fight
Bob being a cheapskate and under paying his fighters is finally coming back to bite him in the ass... Hopefully Bud Crawford is watching and taking notes...

Back