Welcome To aBlackWeb

FEATURED Fury vs Usyk: Official Black Web Boxing Corner

Added to Calendar: 05-18-24

test

I hope she's been training on takedown defense, or it will be a short career. Not everyone has to have great submission or ground ability to compete in MMA, but if you don't, you damn sure better have good at avoiding the takedown.

I hope she's been training on takedown defense, or it will be a short career. Not everyone has to have great submission or ground ability to compete in MMA, but if you don't, you damn sure better have good at avoiding the takedown.

not only take down defense - dealing with leg kicks

hope she has a smart corner/team setting real expectations v her going in thinking shes walking through anyone thats multi-disciplined

View attachment 412476

Didn't read, but I do think MMA handles women fighters better. I've never had any desire to watch to women fight. As a result, I've never in my like watched a woman's boxing match even as a boxing fan. I've watched and actually enjoyed quite a few women's MMA matches just because of how integrated those matches were into the event.

I can understand Claressa. Even hardcore boxing fans don't care for women's boxing. Women's MMA is actually interesting. Dana White and the UFC done a wonderful job to highlight female fighters and today you have several big names. If she'd make it in the UFC she'd be a pretty big star. Claressa should take at least one year to practice MMA. If she's not used to leg kicks all it takes is one and she's in all kinds of pain and let's not talk about the grappling and ground game. The transition to MMA is not going to be easy.

Last edited:
I would've said Spence 100% before the car accident, but I'm gonna keep an eye on him. Now it could be a win for either one of em'. I hope the best for Spence.

smh. im convinced alotta these ppl dont view other ppl as human beings. how tf u gonna tell someone that. Trolling is one thing, but come on man.

Last edited:
Back