Welcome To aBlackWeb

FEATURED Official Black Web Boxing Corner

test

Crawford can’t stop using Spence‘s name for attention and clout...

Crawford really thinking he deserves a 60/40 split in his favor against Spence is just fucking retarded and then for him to say that the fight ain't happening unless that happens says a lot.

I like Crawford attitude about a lot shit but IMO he 100% wrong on this. If anybody should get the bigger split of the money for that fight it's Spence and the numbers prove that.

Welp on to the next fight so I guess Spence just might wind up fighting Thurman with Crawford saying shit like that.

reality is neither of them are as big as a draw they think they are - no more Floyds in the game. Canelo is the only one in position to talk that a side/b side money split talk, all other fighters just need to stop it

They both need each other - both are at the top of the WW division and need to unify, if it dont happen they should not be taken seriously when talking legacy. IF the fight is made - it will make money

IMO should be 51/49 split in favor of spence due to him having more belts at WW.

What crawford said about p4p is true - who has dominated/won belts in MULTIPLE weight divisions like sugar ray back in the day (who from what I remember the term came from) - not some popularity contest list

EwZPbBZAP9n8-Mvwe_eteoVgtw_2DI9Trp-bJO0shqifSWWfb_KFsKcu48Fvz5tPUSar_6-c5yzO=s800-nd

Bud dumb. He could leave top rank, promote the fight independent, and make way more than he would have with Bob even with taking the b side.

Maybe Bob right... He's business dumb

Bob bashes him, calls him unmarketable....

And he in the same breath out prices himself for a fight with Spence while saying Bob tried everything.

If Bob tried everything to the point you can't bash him... How can you demand 60 over Errol??

Like I don't like wilding on niggaz... But how you got so much shit to say about a nigga who not on your team saying you gotta take the short side....

But got nothing to say about the nigga on your team who calls you a waste of time and money and wouldn't even fight for you to get said percentage...

Shit wild bruh.... This like niggaz who be ready to kill another nigga but scared of white boys

Bob bashes him, calls him unmarketable....

And he in the same breath out prices himself for a fight with Spence while saying Bob tried everything.

If Bob tried everything to the point you can't bash him... How can you demand 60 over Errol??

Like I don't like wilding on niggaz... But how you got so much shit to say about a nigga who not on your team saying you gotta take the short side....

But got nothing to say about the nigga on your team who calls you a waste of time and money and wouldn't even fight for you to get said percentage...

Shit wild bruh.... This like niggaz who be ready to kill another nigga but scared of white boys
Dude prolly in wild debt to Arum....sounds like he tried to boss up and Arum showed him the books

Dude prolly in wild debt to Arum....sounds like he tried to boss up and Arum showed him the books
Which makes what he said about errol even more dumb...

That's the best fight for him.... The 40 against errol makes him more than 60 against anybody not named Manny Pacquiao....a fight he couldn't even get when Manny was with top rank.

Man this shit a lot

Which makes what he said about errol even more dumb...

That's the best fight for him.... The 40 against errol makes him more than 60 against anybody not named Manny Pacquiao....a fight he couldn't even get when Manny was with top rank.

Man this shit a lot
Ego is a mug....dudes like that just be saying shit cuz they heard someone else say it

Back