Welcome To aBlackWeb

FEATURED Official Black Web Boxing Corner

test
Bud needs his big fight.

He wants Manny or Spence.

Spence thinks he's in a position to chase after canelo after this fight.

It's a reach.... But I look at it like Floyd chasing Oscar. If you can get the fight, go for it ??‍♂️

How does Spence need Crawford when Spence has a bunch of options at 147 and Crawford doesn’t...

They are the top two. Spence nor Bud can claim to be the best at 147 unless they step into the ring and fight. That's why they need each other. We want to see the best fight the best and it's a damn shame if this match-up never happens.

Yeah, Spence like to brawl....

Bud likes to wait....

Stylistically Bud will be playing catch up..... And while he definitely has power.... Playing catch up will put him in Spence's fight imo

I'm not sure who I favor but they will most likely bring the best out of each other. It could turn out to be a classic.

I like Breadman's take on this match-up...

Bradley talking crazy.. Saying Pac made a bad move becoming an Al Haymon Guy.. Smh.. Pac went over there and got a title by beating One Lisp.. Pac has a couple different options to pick from in his next fight.. He could fight on PPV against Spence or Garcia.. Plus he also maybe has a fight on the table with that alleged sexual assaulter McGregor for an easy big check...

Wcnz4K0kAeyLZHBulaxSIviNKeWs6rPzJqmljU_6dvs8x9hZQgXEFwruOjtF_gRtubU6pGGAUVzIIuQ=s800-nd

Back