Welcome To aBlackWeb

FEATURED Official Black Web Boxing Corner

test
Will Spence be the same elite fighter once he returns?? Had it not been for the car accident I'd be confident to pick Spence to beat Garcia.....Now, I don't know.

Real question. Who wins in a boxing between Francis Ngannou and Deontay Wilder? I know people will want to say that Deontay would win automatically because he's a boxer, but that argument doesn't work as well with Wilder as it did with Floyd. Wilder isn't as skilled a boxer. He's a brawler and so I Ngannou. Both of them basically go for the haymaker and both of them are capable of easy 1 hit KOs.

Real question. Who wins in a boxing between Francis Ngannou and Deontay Wilder? I know people will want to say that Deontay would win automatically because he's a boxer, but that argument doesn't work as well with Wilder as it did with Floyd. Wilder isn't as skilled a boxer. He's a brawler and so I Ngannou. Both of them basically go for the haymaker and both of them are capable of easy 1 hit KOs.
Lol, compared to Boxers, Wilder might not be as skilled. But compared to an MMA fighter, dude is miles ahead skill wise.

This shit is disrespectful..

Have ya'll actually watched Ngannou fight? I don't think Wilder is that much more skillful than him. It's not like he's a truly versatile MMA fighter. He's mostly a puncher who actually wanted to be a boxer, but got his break from the UFC first. He wants to transition to boxing at some point so this isn't really an out of the question discussion. Tyson Fury actually said something about wanting a UFC fight (probably bullshit) and Ngannou was the one saying he wanted the fight.

Deontay's entire body is trained to throw a punch.

The difference in punching power will be significant.

That said, I give them both an eaual chance of winning due to the unpredictable nature of their spastic punching styles.

Kell Brook doesnt get the love that his talent shows..he is a hell of a fighter and was giving Spence all he could handle he stopped doing what was working for him that fight and well.. Spences hellacious body work had something to say

Kell Brook doesnt get the love that his talent shows..he is a hell of a fighter and was giving Spence all he could handle he stopped doing what was working for him that fight and well.. Spences hellacious body work had something to say

I agree. He just has orbital bones made of mushrooms.

He wasted so much of his career and potential thats why he doesnt get the love, he could have been a generational great Welter... He didnt capitalise after beating Porter as he got half his leg hacked off and nearly died doing fck knows what in Tenerife... Then he came back fighting bums whilst spending ages chasing the big domestic Khan payday... Then he probably realised how much of his career and money he wasted and tried chasing the money and legacy by jumping up weights he had no business being in, which ended puting his career back even further and of course had to come back then fighting more bums... He has just wasted his whole career tbh just such a waste of a career...

Back