Official Black Web Boxing Corner

Added to Calendar: 05-18-24

Who Wins Tonight?

• Tank Davis

• Frank Martin

Results are only viewable after voting.
Jacobs lost
Canelo lost

People hold on to that Jacobs shit. It was a close fight, he fought good...Best I seen him. But it was a close fight and he got dropped. Only way that’s a robbery is if the guy who got dropped won

GGG-Canelo looked to be a clean 7-5. Even though the fight was closeish, the scoring seemed incompetent going over the RD by RD scorecard

I’m going enjoy the rematch, looking forward to post GGG,Canelo, when he start mixing it up with the guys coming up from 154 and 160 going be hotter than 54 is now

Jacobs lost
Canelo lost

People hold on to that Jacobs shit. It was a close fight, he fought good...Best I seen him. But it was a close fight and he got dropped. Only way that’s a robbery is if the guy who got dropped won

GGG-Canelo looked to be a clean 7-5. Even though the fight was closeish, the scoring seemed incompetent going over the RD by RD scorecard

I’m going enjoy the rematch, looking forward to post GGG,Canelo, when he start mixing it up with the guys coming up from 154 and 160 going be hotter than 54 is now
Canelo stood is ground for about 45 seconds ever round .. that man was fleet of foot lol aside from that his defense was great but he didnt win that shit. GGG was catchin everything..

Canelo stood is ground for about 45 seconds ever round .. that man was fleet of foot lol aside from that his defense was great but he didnt win that shit. GGG was catchin everything..
That’s how I saw it but it seemed the flash was stealing rounds for Canelo

Lo Greco had Queen Khan in his feelings.. after he started stating facts about the recent L’s Khan has been taking in his boxing and personal life...

man yall chill, amir was bout that action,.....aint shit pussy about tossing a drink on a nigga...

do something bout it

I honestly don’t care for the GGG vs Canelo fight, and I don’t expect for this fight to do crazy numbers..

The last time they bitched about the Floyd vs McGregor fight being set too close to their fight date and said it would affect their numbers, I’m curious to see what’s their excuse this time..

Back