Welcome To aBlackWeb

FEATURED Official Black Web Boxing Corner

test
Either Wilder bout to make adjustments or looking to cash out right wuick

Might be. If you listen to some of his interviews he constantly mentions how humans aren't meant to be punched in the head and how he doesn't plan on boxing for many more years.

I wouldn't be surprised if he doesn't retire soon TBH.

I’m dead at the excuse of his heavy costume weakening his legs as to why he lost...

FOH Wilder! You gon get knocked out again.

ima pay to watch it this time.

You bet against the black man?

Bet the house

Wilder can’t box...it was evident..so unless he’s gonna learn how to box, learn how to counteract Fury’s weight advantage, which means he needs to bulk up and learn how to box...he can’t win

by the way I had money on Wilder knocking Fury out in the 6th.

Wilder got exposed badly and now he’s blaming the weight of his suit. LMFAO!

If you can’t handle the weight of your own suit you can’t handle the weight of Fury!!

Wilder can’t box...it was evident..so unless he’s gonna learn how to box, learn how to counteract Fury’s weight advantage, which means he needs to bulk up and learn how to box...he can’t win

by the way I had money on Wilder knocking Fury out in the 6th.

Wilder got exposed badly and now he’s blaming the weight of his suit. LMFAO!

If you can’t handle the weight of your own suit you can’t handle the weight of Fury!!
I asked you a simple question fool. You betting against the black man in the rubber match

I hope this shit isn't true. This makes him look hella silly.

From when you first put on the costume, you'd say "no I don't think this will work, I have to walk from the dresser room all the way to the ring in this shit? Imma be tired by the time I even get close".

Then when you think of it... Of all the costumes in the world, they/he selected the 45 LBS one. SMH.

My guy could have just rocked one of these and make a big black power statement:

201be494ab5bb62a0d16606f70d66928.jpg

But he decided to come out looking like the black version of Shredder lol. Come on man.

Shit Wilder the only American holding it down for heavyweight boxing...he a loud ass arrogant dude sometimes but that's nothing to me...it's hard for me to root against him especially whens he's fighting dudes from over the pond
The nigga could EASILY be top 3 or 4 heavyweights of all time...bruh got a 95% knockout avg...without good technique and fundamentals that's damn good...he can fight but can't box...imagine if his boxing abilities were as great as his power...he would def be one of the GOATS...
I wanna see dude become undisputed champ tbh..

But I know this nigga ain't say his legs were weak from the damn costume
I ABSOLUTELY KNOW THAT NIGGA DIDN'T SAY THAT BULLSHIT...WHAT??!!
How THE FUCK your legs get weak from having on a costume for like 5 minutes

That nigga didn't say that....I know he didn't

Back