Welcome To aBlackWeb

FEATURED Official Black Web Boxing Corner

test
nigga.....
it was the biggest fight in boxing... and this is a boxing thread...

dawg i don't give a fuck about looking bad or good, i'm talking about the fight with other boxing fans... all that other shit you saying just sound stupid...

so...like i said... if this ain't what u wanna talk about, find another thread
That's fine like I said it doesn't change the outcome of what happened and you think wilder won 4 rounds? Lol you sound silly as hell thinking that he's just overrated bruh get over it

That's fine like I said it doesn't change the outcome of what happened and you think wilder won 4 rounds? Lol you sound silly as hell thinking that he's just overrated bruh get over it
in the first flight, he won 4 rounds, these niggaz was landing 10 punches combined a round.. any one of them could have gone either way

in the second fight i gave wilder rounds 1 and 2 cuz i liked how he was pumping the jab and taking the fight to fury..he just got leaned on and bullied on the inside until he got caught.. but i felt he was pumping the jab enough to get those two....he got clipped in the third and never recovered..

the man100% is not overrated, cuz he still takes care of every other heavyweight not named tyson fury...

nigaz get one loss, to a great fighter, and now they overrated... casuals kill me

Deontay didnt even get started he dictated nothing it wasn't mutual combat

He didn't neven get past nor complete laying the ground work.. As much as a Deontay Wilder can
he was trying to establish a jab and take the fight to Fury....which is why i gave him rounds 1 & 2... but in round 3 he got caught being that close and not being able to evade danger

This times a fucking million....

It's not even an excuse... It's a fucking fact...

This the reaction when bhop caught Oscar in the body.... It was a perfect shot. He was going down even if he didn't want to.

Deontay did everything in his power to make it to that final bell...

But when you're bleeding from the fucking ear... That shit is impossible. Kudos got the effort... But he got clipped and couldn't recover. End of the night

0-1-1 calls for a trilogy though.

My opinion.

Its funny how y'all can give tank shit for beating Gamboa who was on one leg, but deontay supposed to just fight through a ruptured ear drum or he's a complete bum

Y'all niggaz hate black fighters bruh.... If this was the other way around niggaz would have been quick to say deontay was lucky cuz Tyson couldn't get it together after getting hit in the back of the head and his ear was bleeding.

Or if his eye reopened...that would have been luck....

And I ain't even calling it luck...cuz Fury punches from wild angles and that shit did what it was supposed to do....

I just respect deontay for pushing the way he did
Wilder has heart no doubt. That being said his trainer/corner did him no service in not coaching him after he got hurt. Jumping straight up and walking straight to Fury after each Knockdown wasn't smart. They shouldve told him to move away, at least tie him up, to get some composure. I wanted Wilder to win, BUT I saw Fury winning. Didnt Think by KO, I saw it going the distance and Fury wining on the cards. The first fight Wilder saved himself from a loss by getting those knowdowns. I was cool with the Draw. But the thing that jumped out to me was, up til then NOONE took that Hammer from Wilder and got up , let alone TWICE. Fury did that coming off a 3 year layoff. Unless Wilder goes to the drawing board , Maybe get with Floyd SR, the 3rd fight going the same way.

size matters...

wilder is used to being the bigger man....bigger, stronger, harder hitting, he's used to stalking and demolishing... he can't do that with fury....

and the crazy part is i feel he understood that more in the first fight than the second

but maybe his whole camp was dedicated to jabbing often and controlling the fight with the jab... but you gotta bing your hands up, and get your head outta the way when you constantly stepping towards the guy like that... you cant back straight up..

he knows that.. he got steiveren the exact same way

size matters...

wilder is used to being the bigger man....bigger, stronger, harder hitting, he's used to stalking and demolishing... he can't do that with fury....

and the crazy part is i feel he understood that more in the first fight than the second

but maybe his whole camp was dedicated to jabbing often and controlling the fight with the jab... but you gotta bing your hands up, and get your head outta the way when you constantly stepping towards the guy like that... you cant back straight up..

he knows that.. he got steiveren the exact same way
You cappin and not making a lost of sense fam. He already stated he's only ever been the bigger fighter maybe 4 times.

You know the thread full of casual when the only fight you heard any of them talk about is Furry Vs Wilder what other fights you seen this year matter fact name 10 boxers and they weight class.

Im a fan but Wilders fundamentals always been an issue. He got outboxed by an old ass louis ortiz in both fights, almost getting knocked out in the first fight in the same fashion as what fury did.

Im a fan but Wilders fundamentals always been an issue. He got outboxed by an old ass louis ortiz in both fights, almost getting knocked out in the first fight in the same fashion as what fury did.

I don't know why people harp on Ortiz's age like that's delegitimizes his skill. We've seen George Foreman and BHop become champions after 40. When a boxer is good, they are good despite their age. It aint by chance Wilder gave him his only losses. He been getting ducked forever. Only other heavyweight i see beating Ortiz is Fury.

I saw that PBC was thinking of matching him up with Ruiz. That's a good match up but i think Ortiz wins that.

I don't know why people harp on Ortiz's age like that's delegitimizes his skill. We've seen George Foreman and BHop become champions after 40. When a boxer is good, they are good despite their age. It aint by chance Wilder gave him his only losses. He been getting ducked forever. Only other heavyweight i see beating Ortiz is Fury.

I saw that PBC was thinking of matching him up with Ruiz. That's a good match up but i think Ortiz wins that.
I think Ortiz beats Ruiz and even Anthony Joshua

I don't see any of them giving him a shot
Na they wont. Andy Ruiz maybe to legitimize himself again as a top contender and one final hurrah to get to the belt but i doubt it. Wouldnt be surprised if Ortiz retires soon.

in the first flight, he won 4 rounds, these niggaz was landing 10 punches combined a round.. any one of them could have gone either way

in the second fight i gave wilder rounds 1 and 2 cuz i liked how he was pumping the jab and taking the fight to fury..he just got leaned on and bullied on the inside until he got caught.. but i felt he was pumping the jab enough to get those two....he got clipped in the third and never recovered..

the man100% is not overrated, cuz he still takes care of every other heavyweight not named tyson fury...

nigaz get one loss, to a great fighter, and now they overrated... casuals kill me

he was trying to establish a jab and take the fight to Fury....which is why i gave him rounds 1 & 2... but in round 3 he got caught being that close and not being able to evade danger
He's overrated period.....there isn't much competition in his weight class that's why he was a winning streak for a while if he was fighting like that back in the 90's he would've been got his ass whooped fighting all wild like that he's not a real boxer....he had the nerve to say he would beat prime mike tyson lol

Back