Welcome To aBlackWeb

FEATURED Official Black Web Boxing Corner

test
Y'all wild saying Fury won the first fight.

Wilder got robbed imo...

Re watched it yesterday with my uncle...

This nigga should have won

2 fucking knock downs and he won at least 4 rounds outside the knock down rounds. That's 6 a piece plus the two KD'S

And a lot of those fury rounds were only his round by a punch or two...

I'd watch a third fight...I had Wilder winning the first two rounds last night... But once he got hit in the back of the head and his ear started bleeding... It was over

lol What? Does Fury look like he's on PEDs to you? He's a fat boy at heart.

It is that deep. Watch the replay when you can. Wilder was wobbly even when they weren't engaging. Yeah Fury was outboxing him, but Wilder didn't have stable legs. He wasn't even able to even throw punches, and every hit sent him stumbling backwards. That's not just a matter of being outboxed.
These people don't understand boxing bruh...

They don't even understand science, let alone the sweet science...

Most fighters would have taken several knees after not being able to regain their composure... Wilder pushed though, made no excuses... Even though it was clear if you had eyes that he never recovered from the back of the head shot....

Fury Definitely gets this win, but this trilogy makes much more sense than any other I can think of

His name is literally Gypsy King.

It's so easy to tell y'all niggaz don't watch

I watch them in the ring, I dont care about their personal life. I just saw him had a UK flag on his neck thats why I ask.

GYPSY =

Romani people - Wikipedia

Översätt den här sidan
The Romani colloquially known as Roma, are an Indo-Aryan ethnic group, traditionally itinerant ... Usage of "gypsy" and similarly derived words differs between groups as some Roma groups use this word as a self-identifier while others ...

Romani people = Gyspy = Romainaa country

Deontay still that nigga tho...

...rematch finna go crazy.

That big ass white boy won fair and square, its cool...

...catch you on the next one and pay yo ass back for all that nasty ass lickin.

Knew this thread would be jokes as soon as I saw the fucking blood pouring out my man's ear.

But rigged? Come on, son. This ain't Sonny Liston taking a minor counter. Dude got his whole ear busted. That's it for the legs. You can legit tell who has and who has not played contact sports or at the very least who played enough to encounter injury. If you've never been hit in the ears or hit someone in the ears, I pray you never do. It's claustrophobic as hell because you're thinking fine but your legs are not listening to you. The sensation you feel when you walk fires but your leg forgets the shit while it's off the ground and vice versa, so I can't even imagine a 6'9" 270+ dude pressing me while in that state and trying to figure out Bambi legs at the same time as punch back.

What Wilder did after that shit deserves respect not some fuck nigga shit talking about fixed fights. The fact he stood up, moved no matter how poorly, and kept fighting is some epic heart of a lion shit.

Knew this thread would be jokes as soon as I saw the fucking blood pouring out my man's ear.

But rigged? Come on, son. This ain't Sonny Liston taking a minor counter. Dude got his whole ear busted. That's it for the legs. You can legit tell who has and who has not played contact sports or at the very least who played enough to encounter injury. If you've never been hit in the ears or hit someone in the ears, I pray you never do. It's claustrophobic as hell because you're thinking fine but your legs are not listening to you. The sensation you feel when you walk fires but your leg forgets the shit while it's off the ground and vice versa, so I can't even imagine a 6'9" 270+ dude pressing me while in that state and trying to figure out Bambi legs at the same time as punch back.

What Wilder did after that shit deserves respect not some fuck nigga shit talking about fixed fights. The fact he stood up, moved no matter how poorly, and kept fighting is some epic heart of a lion shit.
This times a fucking million....

It's not even an excuse... It's a fucking fact...

This the reaction when bhop caught Oscar in the body.... It was a perfect shot. He was going down even if he didn't want to.

Deontay did everything in his power to make it to that final bell...

But when you're bleeding from the fucking ear... That shit is impossible. Kudos got the effort... But he got clipped and couldn't recover. End of the night

0-1-1 calls for a trilogy though.

My opinion.

Its funny how y'all can give tank shit for beating Gamboa who was on one leg, but deontay supposed to just fight through a ruptured ear drum or he's a complete bum

Y'all niggaz hate black fighters bruh.... If this was the other way around niggaz would have been quick to say deontay was lucky cuz Tyson couldn't get it together after getting hit in the back of the head and his ear was bleeding.

Or if his eye reopened...that would have been luck....

And I ain't even calling it luck...cuz Fury punches from wild angles and that shit did what it was supposed to do....

I just respect deontay for pushing the way he did

Most people are all for blood and punishment that aint their own

Its over when its effectively over..
When he got up, I was like

"He still ain't right"

When I saw blood from his ear I said

"Stop the fight"

I wanted to see him win this shit more than anybody.

And contrary to every one else opinion, I been saying from the jump deontay isn't just power and wild punches.

If all he was was power and wild punches.... He still would have had a chance and it makes sense to let him fight.

But I told all yall niggaz from the jump.. that's not what makes him.

His legs, his focus, his balance, his ability to read distance, body language, catch people based on their reflexes.... That's his skill... And it's high level..... But when you see blood coming out his ear.... All that focus is gone.... All he had left was just wild punches.... And as everyone saw... That's not it.....

In order for him to win, he has to have his focus, and Fury took that when he ruptured his ear drum. Homie was not right and could not recover. A wild punch can't save you if you don't have the legs to set it up

I watch them in the ring, I dont care about their personal life. I just saw him had a UK flag on his neck thats why I ask.

GYPSY =

Romani people - Wikipedia

Översätt den här sidan
The Romani colloquially known as Roma, are an Indo-Aryan ethnic group, traditionally itinerant ... Usage of "gypsy" and similarly derived words differs between groups as some Roma groups use this word as a self-identifier while others ...

Romani people = Gyspy = Romainaa country

He is from a long line of Irish travellers, they just refer to themselves as Gypsies as they live a similar lifestyle but are not genetically related to the Romani Gypsies.

Tyson fury was born in Manchester, England same place as Ricky Hatton.

Back