Welcome To aBlackWeb

FEATURED Official Black Web Boxing Corner

test
I swear if Emanuel Stewart was alive, I guarentee he could make deontay wilder into boxer.

He may not be the best but I know he could polish him up. Get his feet work going and get his jab right.

I expected fury to win this fight. Not in this fashion but from what I've seen out of wilder with his career is that he couldn't box and the people who can box will give him problems.

I know wilder has the power of god in those hands but in don't know how you all that watch boxing on here saw this fight being any different than their first fight.

All tyson fury had to do is eliminate his right hand and move forward being the aggressor. If DWs corner not telling him nothing after every round, I'll bet his training and training camps are all the same.

" you're athletic with fight changing power and you've got this far knocking everyone out so let's not making any changes or adjustments"

Just caught the highlights, wilder corner should of stopped that earlier he was fucked.

was expecting fury win tho, got done by bias in first fight.

Wonder how long AJ will try ducking.

Wilder has no fundamentals, defense or footwork. He was bound to get exposed eventually. I jus never thought he would get exposed in this fashion. He was completely dominated and beat the tf up. It was tough to watch. His corner knows him n knows wtf they were doing. They prolly saved years on his life

And this lack of fundamentals is exaggerate when he gets tired and hurt, he was falling around and swinging like he had just come from the bar... Fighters with amateur pedigree or been fighting since they were 8-9 yers old can keep their shape and composure ALOT better...

Don't expect it until next year. AJ got 2 mandatories. Don't think they will offer step aside to the mandatories either because AJ and Fury fighting for all the belts and the legacy makes it a unique fight in history. So expect that fight in Spring 2021. Fury will take 2 easy tune ups before then

Damn mandatories. In that case AJ needs to hurry up and get those out the way.

Mando's can get overridden for a unification fight, so that shouldnt be the issue...

This fight and build up will be incredible!!!

This shit was fixed lol you niggas in here pretending like when it's not millions of dollars involved shit can't be fixed

But I'm trying to see Ryan Garcia Vs Devin Haney or him vs Gerovanta Davis
fighting in the UK will bring in a ton of money.

whats up yall.

im not staying long. just wanted to stop by an read the comments.

and for ole times sake..

fuck paquiao

• Goat
Reactions: GNS
Back