Welcome To aBlackWeb

FEATURED Fury vs Usyk: Official Black Web Boxing Corner

Added to Calendar: 05-18-24

test
I just want him to stop complaining about it and trying to defend his opponent choice when any fan worth their salt understands the situation.

Bob does great building guys up. But when they're superstars and can sell tickets off name, he doesn't respect their name.

I think it was 2017, maybe 2018 when he had Loma, Bud, and Manny all fighting on regular ESPN.

I mean, yeah they get exposure... But they were too big imo for regular ESPN.. that's for prospects and unknowns....

Those 3 deserve better.

Manny left to get better, the other 2 still toughing it out

I mean to Bob's defense...

Espn cards >>>>>>pbc≥>>>>>>>>>>>>>dazn

Top Rank will put on 3-5 good fights every show.

PBC. Might have 2 good fights on a card... With one Doo-doo

Dazn only the main event is worth watching, an those are often mismatched too...

Bob is a great Matchmaker. And I can't knock him on that.

I have ESPN+ and haven't watched a bad card yet

Consistent pass I give is Bob put some real numbers in his face and been managing him well. Al probably could’ve showed him something better or similar but loyalty

those dudes over there won’t even fight each other so no need in fretting it. Keep defending the belt and cashing

it worked out cause had he been PBC, him and Errol already fight for a fraction of the coin cause them other dudes wasn’t going step in anyway
Rns bud aint doing numbers unless its in his home town. Facts

Andy said he’ll die in there and I believe him

Joshua might be too much of a thinker to overcome this

saw him slimmed down. Man idk. Really big/interesting fight

British heavyweight contender Dillian Whyte (26-1, 18 KOs), allowed to fight despite a recent failed drug test that has not been fully addressed, was a flabby and career-heavy 271 pounds.

Fast Eddie strikes again...

Maybe this is the weight he wanted.

He's prolly going for another be KO...

Fuck distance

Oh shit i didnt realize the fight so early. My dumbass was bout to have a fight party tonight and shit haha. Well fuck it, lets get this poppin.

Back