Welcome To aBlackWeb

FEATURED Official Black Web Boxing Corner

test
Damn Floyd kinda went hard, I don’t think Pac was talking shit, he just want another fight with a guy that made his biggest payday..

It's not about money though. Pac would fight Floyd for free at this point. Pac wants that rematch badly. Floyd won fair and square but there were some lame excuses after their first fight that Pac was injured during the fight..etc. Pac wants another shot and in his mind try to set the record straight in the ring - Prove he's better than Floyd...It's about legacy for Pac.

It's not about money though. Pac would fight Floyd for free at this point. Pac wants that rematch badly. Floyd won fair and square but there were some lame excuses after their first fight that Pac was injured during the fight..etc. Pac wants another shot and in his mind try to set the record straight in the ring - Prove he's better than Floyd...It's about legacy for Pac.

Nah Manny is chasing paydays at this point in his career lol he has a massive entourage that costs him a fortune so he isnt fighting anyone for free... His best bet is to fight Khan in Saudi if the Floyd rematch doesnt happen (i dont think it will) he would earn a bucket load of money... Khan earnt nearly $12mil for fighting Billy Dibb the other week in Saudi...

Nah Manny is chasing paydays at this point in his career lol he has a massive entourage that costs him a fortune so he isnt fighting anyone for free... His best bet is to fight Khan in Saudi if the Floyd rematch doesnt happen (i dont think it will) he would earn a bucket load of money... Khan earnt nearly $12mil for fighting Billy Dibb the other week in Saudi...

I think it would be very easy to negotiate with Pac when it comes to a fight with Floyd today. There's nothing more he wants than to get another shot at Floyd. If Pac would get let's say $10m more for a Khan fight he'd still take the Floyd fight.

I think it would be very easy to negotiate with Pac when it comes to a fight with Floyd today. There's nothing more he wants than to get another shot at Floyd. If Pac would get let's say $10m more for a Khan fight he'd still take the Floyd fight.

He will prolly get ALOT more than that for a fight with Khan in Saudi, I wouldnt be surprised if could blag close to 50-60mill for it... Though clearly he would rather take the Floyd in the US over fight over Khan, but Floyd isnt gonna come out of retirement to fight Manny, all its doing is keeping Floyd relevant on social media for his brand...

He will prolly get ALOT more than that for a fight with Khan in Saudi, I wouldnt be surprised if could blag close to 50-60mill for it... Though clearly he would rather take the Floyd in the US over fight over Khan, but Floyd isnt gonna come out of retirement to fight Manny, all its doing is keeping Floyd relevant on social media for his brand...

I know he'd get a lot more. I'm just saying even if Pac would get more money fighting Khan I believe he'd still prefer Floyd for less money if he could pick his next opponent. Yeah, Floyd is not coming back to boxing. We'll only see Floyd in the ring again if it's another exhibition fight or a freakshow vs Khabib or something like that.

Maxim Dadashev dies from fight injuries
VHXFDC3LCRAIJADNLSYAR5TK74.jpg

damn i watched this fight, and bet 10m abw bucks on this fight...i thought he looked bad, but not that bad, shit....

Cillian Whyte popped for banned substance smh. These niggas mayne!! Fight fair and square and people were mad at Floyd for mandatory testing. Smh

Back